Motherwell V Partick Thistle 24/8/13

Yabba's Turd

Right now I'd take a draw. We're far from playing well as a team and as good as the guys are individually they have yet to produce a product greater than the sum of their parts. As pointed out above Thistle have a fairly settled side, although they will miss their captain this weekend (but have a decent replacement in Osbourne), and I fear they could do us for pace down the wings.

Main reason I'd take a draw though is my boss is a Jags fan and I couldn't face Monday morning if we get beat.

Even if Forbes scores a hat-trick on Saturday, I will still be 100% convinced we were right to let him go.

The other two, not so much.

Agreed 100% on Forbes.

Lawless and Higginbotham, I saw very brief bits of both, but not really enough to judge them on, so I'm hoping to see even less on Saturday.

I will be driving my Thistle supporting mate and his daughter to the game, it will be hell driving back to Glasgow if Partick win. Please Motherwell, don't let it happen!

you can drive them TO the game, if we lose (or look like losing) just leave 5mins early and head home yourself

I see that Euan Norris is ref for tomorrow wee prick has a Napoleon complex.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forbes stuck in a long range free kick or such. Still fancy us to turn the corner with a 3-1 win. Sutton, McFadden and Vigurs.

The wee prick who gave us a penalty against Celtic last time we had him?

Celtic youths.

Lives right across the road fae me in Overtown. Celtic youth player, then Aberdeen & back to Celtic before they released him & Partick snapped him up. Ye want me to pan his windae in about 5am? :whistling:

wee restless night might see him havin' a howler................