Motherwell V Kilmarnock 31/8/13

Yabba's Turd

I think we'll see something like the following:

Hollis

Ramsden - Hutch - McManus - Hammell

Lasley - Lawson/Carswell

Ainsworth - Faddy - Vigurs

Sutton

I know Anier's got the benefit of pace/movement over Sutton, but I think it's worth keeping Sutton up top to win high balls and knock them down for Faddy. Plus, with Sutton scoring last weekend, and the memory of him being a rather streaky player from his last spell here, it might be worth keeping his momentum going. Having Angol, Anier and one of Lawson/Carswell on the bench gives us some decent options as well if we need to change the system.

Whatever McCall goes with, I'm looking forward to this one, and hopefully our new boy will give us the movement we've been sorely lacking.

Kilmarnock have signed Michael Gardyne on loan from Dundee United ahead of this game.. Can't say I know too much about him, mainly due to him warming the bench at United for most of last season. I'm assuming he's their replacement for Paul Heffernan?!

I'll be surprised if ainsworth starts, in the end of the day he only joined yesterday. Sure we'll get a glimpse of him though.

Reckon it'll be a similar line up to last week. Like the idea of faddy in the hole though if ainsworh does come on. Good feeling about this (which is probably a bad thing) 3-1 well.

£22 for a live TV game on a Saturday night. No wonder crowds are shite (I know our prices are just as bad)

aye its no surprise, but it does surprise me our board continually miss this point, likewise with the PATG punters we attract back for headline games.

not so sure we'll pump Killie tho', reckon we have enough to win, depends on what tinkering McCall does.

a few wee tweaks should be enough, just hope Carswell continues his development, and Faddy gets a role inside

Wouldn't change a winning team... Thinking we may see Lionel appear from the bench with a nod to his match sharpness.

This, considering McCall's slow changes, in terms of both substitutions and additions to the starting line up, is the most likely to me.

In the longer term, I'd have ZFA out for Ainsworth.

Or, Sutton out, with Ainsworth - Lasley - Carswell - ZFA behind McFadden and then Anier.