Motherwell Fc Spanish Fans

Alberto

On my love/ hate spectrum, the OF (or what was the OF) hatred is off the scale, so by comparison, I love all other SPFL teams.

Due to similar reasoning, I was quote happy to see Dundee Utd and Aberdeen win the league when they broke the OF dominance. Don't care about them now, of course, but it made for a nice change back then.

They were also responsible for some great Scottish performances in Europe at the same time.

Now that's interesting, anyone on here have a soft sport for any other teams in the SPFL? Can't say I do

As is well known (and criticised) I class myself as big a Liverpool fan as a Well fan.

As for soft spots, I like Inverness a lot, and used to have a lot of time for Hibs, because of the mental swashbuckling games we had with them a few years ago, be it 6-6, a cuffing for us, or a close game.

As is well known (and criticised) I class myself as big a Liverpool fan as a Well fan.

As for soft spots, I like Inverness a lot, and used to have a lot of time for Hibs, because of the mental swashbuckling games we had with them a few years ago, be it 6-6, a cuffing for us, or a close game.

You don't know what swashbuckling is - clearly you weren't around in the 80's otherwise you might not have had quite such a soft spot for the aids ridden bastards.

You don't know what swashbuckling is - clearly you weren't around in the 80's otherwise you might not have had quite such a soft spot for the aids ridden bastards.

That's exactly the kind of sentiment a progressive family club like ours is trying to portray.

• Like 1

Most away days were like that back then, remember Ayr/Kilmarnock/Raith Rovers/QoS ?, which is prob why I dislike all our rivals.

Strangely enough, when I relocated to Leith in 92, I got on great with the local Hibees. My old local was Eric Schaedlers old bar at the bottom of Easter Road, couldn't praise the cabbage n ribs locals highly enough.

As for following anyone else ? Other than Leeds and Shrewsbury, NO.

Clapton FC due to geography, pals, and the most enjoyable atmosphere I've been at in ages. Everton due to having a kit when I was wee, and never really giving it up.

Everton certainly a bit kiddy on, I'm never going to pretend I get it in the same way I get Motherwell. Clapton.. dunno. It's just too much fun to not enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Always had likings for Leeds, Cadiz and Bayern, but the only other team I 'supported' or regularly attended games was Ujpest in Hungary as I lived and worked nearby for 6 years. A cracking club and a good atmosphere. I also used to attend Saigon XT games when I lived there, but the football in Vietnam is, well shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a personal soft spot for both Edinburgh teams as they are my local lot! Love beating them though! Always said that if Motherwell weren't a team, I'd probably be a jambo. As for other countries, I'm a Vivid Evertonian! Loved the club since Faddys big move down south! FIFA made me follow Kansas City in the US for a few years....

Massive soft spot for West Ham United, when they won the FA cup final I remember seeing some of the games, liking the strip and that was that.

Minor teams include

Fulham (Sensible Soccer, they were in Div.4 at the time and I'd take them through the divisions)

Roma (Pro evolution soccer, players like Butatista and Tonti)

Le Havre (been there twice with work, it's a shithole)