Football Fans In Training

MFCCommunity

Motherwell FC are now recruiting for Football Fans in Training funded by The Scottish Government in partnership with The SPFL Trust.

FFIT is a 12-week course aimed at tackling men’s health problems across all the SPFL Premiership Clubs.

Each session combines dietary and healthy living advice through informative and interactive classroom sessions as well as taking part in planned and progressive physical activity at Motherwell FC.

The programme will begin on Tuesday the 17th of September from 6pm to 730pm and will take place in the Davie Cooper Suite.

This is a great opportunity to get involved with your Football Club and help yourself live a healthier life. The programme is open to men aged between 35-65 who fit any of these criteria:

• BMI of 28+
  • Belly 40 inches +
  • Trouser waist size of 38 inches +

If you meet any of the above criteria and are keen to get involved in this excellent project please register your interest by contacting graeme.mcarthur@motherwellfc.co.uk or call the Community Trust on (01698) 239926.

• Like 1

I think the logic is that "fat" folk are more likely to be self-conscious about going to a gym, etc so would be more comfortable going to a group with people similar to them.

Folk like fatcalf can turn out for FPC to keep fit.

Ye kiddng, at 49? Cannae even motivate masel to turn out for 7's once a week :rolleyes:

Great idea, glad to see our club reaching out to the community and helping out a wee bit. Something that I'd definitely take part in if I were in the area and if I were a bit fatter.