Jim Gannon

He is certainly popular on that Stoke website. laugh.gif

Looks like he's pissed a lot of people off in football circles and has been forced to jack it in. Shame, as he could spot a player. Just a pity that he could't get on with the majority of the people he worked with.

arnold-clark-4x343-296720_478x359.jpg

I enjoyed his time when he was manager he spoke well to the media and signed some great players. I think it's a shame he isn't in football anymore he had a real eye for a player. I know his man management was his downfall but I seem to remember lots of fans saying how happy they were with him and brought a bit of passion back. Good luck Jim

• Like 3

While nobody should revel in the apparent demise of anyone's career, you can't help but feel that he was a relatively big architect of that through his behaviour.

Also, while I'm grateful to him for some of the players he brought to Motherwell, I'm afraid I don't buy the tag he's earned among a good swathe of our fan base. I'm sure Stevie Wonder or some of the more hot headed/blinkered on here if exposed to the 3rd and 4th tier of the English game over a decent period of time (opposed to 30 seconds exposure after midnight on a Saturday) would identify a few decent players would could do a turn for us.

Unfortunately what sticks for me is the divisions in the squad, moral plummeting, tactics/decisions in the last month of his reign plus him actively pursuing other jobs at every opportunity as he felt we were beneath him but served a purpose.

I'm just happy he can now shout abuse at old bangers regularly without upsetting them.

The history re-writing knows no bounds.

Even poor Jim's previously 'undisputed' attributes now being stripped from him.

Like us all guy has a family to feed - good luck to him. Did fuck all to upset me.

Cunts like Craigan needed a rocket

laugh.gif settle petal

I'm not stripping your idol of his alleged attributes; it was just a question, out of curiosity, whether or not he maybe had a few decent scouts and took their recommendations on guys like Jennings, Humphrey etc.

Now you can go back to flicking your bean over posters of him cheers.gif