St.mirren V Motherwell 14/9/13

Yabba's Turd

im thinking of going along ,

not sure i can make it tho

so does anyone know if i will be able to pay at the gate etc

dont want to buy a ticket and then not go

you need a ticket to get into the stadium mate due to the turnstyles they have there,if your going just buy your ticket when you get there thats what most folk do anyway if i mind right they start selling them about 1 oclcok

I can remember one game me and my mate went to but it was still Love Street and the ticket office wis basically a trailer parked at the entrance tae the stand, so the 2 of us tried and failed tae git concession tickets off the guy and he in no uncertain terms told us tae git tae f**k, so we waited round the corner till 2 young lads with well scarfs walked passed, so we sent them tae the ticket trailer tae git us concession tickets then walked past the ticket guy laughing at the prick, come tae think of it i wonder if those lads might even post on this board now ??

Heading through to this with Sieb snr at the weekend and quite looking forward to it.

This international pish is just an unwanted distraction from the gid stuff.

In saying that Saints will be a harder proposition than a few folk are thinking I fee. Still have some decent players like McGowan, Thomson etc. I would like to think McManus can nullify Thompson and would stick Carsy on McGowan.

Think this will be a wee desmond 2-2.

Oh and I'm also going to give Goodwin his usual torrent of abuse.... prick that he is.

Did Anier play for Estonia on Tues?

If so, he may well start from bench with Ainsworth coming in.

I hope not, the Sutton/Anier partnership up front has been one of the real plus points over the last two games as well as the Lasley/Carswell partnership in middle of the park. And although they've had a few howlers the McManus/Hutchison pairing has potential to be our best centre back pairing in years and will only get better with the number of games they play together. I hope McCall doesn't start messing with the spine of a team that's won it's last two games.

If Anier's tired then bring him off after an hour or so, McCall put him on the bench for the Inverness game and by the time our top scorer was on the park we were two down and the game was all but over.

Fraser Kerr in for Ramsden is the only change I'd make.

Think they are most likely to be caught by the Jambos if anyone is.

The way they have been playing it’s a certainty. They have flirted with relegation for a few years now, and I reckon this will be their year.

The recent league position stats don’t make good reading for Saints fans, and surprise surprise they currently sit in 11th place with only one point. In saying that they have played one game less than the teams above them.

St. Mirren’s recent SPL league record.

2012-13 they finished 11th

2011-12 they finished 8th

2010-11 they finished 11th

2009-10 they finished 10th

2008-09 they finished 11th

2007-08 they finished 10th

2006-07 they finished 11th

A quick goal fir us would really crush the life out of St Mirren i went by their forum and there is a large number of fans just waiting for any excuse tae turn on Danny Lennon. Think it might be worth throwing caution to the wind early on and go fir a quick goal tae git the home support turning on their team

Tbh could say the same about this place, there are a few people on here that are just waiting for another defeat. When things are going smoothly this place turns to a near graveyard, when things not so good, the place goes into overdrive.

As for the match. St Mirren have got worse this season than last, and I think the wee break will do us good. 3-0. Sutton, Anier and McManus with the goals

Tbh could say the same about this place, there are a few people on here that are just waiting for another defeat. When things are going smoothly this place turns to a near graveyard, when things not so good, the place goes into overdrive.

As for the match. St Mirren have got worse this season than last, and I think the wee break will do us good. 3-0. Sutton, Anier and McManus with the goals

Will that not make it 2-1 :whistling:

• Like 4

Will that not make it 2-1 :whistling:

I see what you did there....

As for the game I think it'll come down to who scores first. If we grab the first goal their heads will go down, their fans will turn on them and I reckon we'd see it out and maybe even grab a couple more. On the other hand if they were to score first then I think we could struggle, ala the Inverness game last month.

I'll try and be optimistic and go for 3-1 to us with Sutton fgs.