St.mirren V Motherwell 14/9/13

Yabba's Turd

Maybe McCall could bring Cummins in and play 3 at the back Cummins McManus Hutchison and play with wing backs Hammell oan the left and ask Vigurs tae put in a shift on the right ??

I know it's not unusual for most people to speak like that and our ears are used to it, but as far as reading it is concerned it feels like im being raped in the eyes every time I read a post of yours. It's confusing as fuck to actually read.

Have the clubs had any dialogue to confirm whether the Bois will be allowed the drum and to stand during game? Seem to remember the stewards being a tad heavy handed about standing during a previous visit.

Oh well if someone asks me what i did today i can say i eye raped the grammer police.

What's it got to do with grammer? Never mentioned grammar at all. As I said most people talk like that anyway...it's just more difficult to read when it's written down because your eye isn't used to it.