Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

Just waiting for Macron to confirm delivery date, last week of June/first week of July looks likely

Any word on if there's a baby or infant kit with the Macron gear? The guy in the shop wasn't sure the last time I was in a month or so ago. Expecting our first in July and want to get in first before my Celtic season-ticket holding inlaws try and beat me to it. If not I'll just by the Puma one that's on sale.

Any word on if there's a baby or infant kit with the Macron gear? The guy in the shop wasn't sure the last time I was in a month or so ago. Expecting our first in July and want to get in first before my Celtic season-ticket holding inlaws try and beat me to it. If not I'll just by the Puma one that's on sale.

Good plan! Good news is that there will be baby/infant kits. They start at 3-6 months.

Not a fan of Macron or any crappy make to be honest but I could live with those.

Anyone else think the Motherwell badge looks really shit and dated these days? It's easily one of the worst in the SPFL.

I know we used to build all those ships down at Motherwell docks but those days are long gone. Time to replace it with something like a Buckfast bottle or a hypodermic needle.

• Like 2

Not a fan of Macron or any crappy make to be honest but I could live with those.

Anyone else think the Motherwell badge looks really shit and dated these days? It's easily one of the worst in the SPFL.

I know we used to build all those ships down at Motherwell docks but those days are long gone. Time to replace it with something like a Buckfast bottle or a hypodermic needle.

Think you need to lay off the Buckfast bottles buddy. Our badge represents our steelwork heritage and the fact Motherwell was a world leader in the production of steel.

Think you need to lay off the Buckfast bottles buddy. Our badge represents our steelwork heritage and the fact Motherwell was a world leader in the production of steel.

:lol: some boy

• Like 2