Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

I think they are both pant-wettingly amazing. Having them both. Bodyfit versions obviously as im a solid 10.

The away is the Bologna away/3rd template from last season, which I had my eye on at the time if it hadn't been so expensive for a team that I don't care about.

Instead of a slim fit spandex option..aye right why cant we have a sponsor free option. The shirts would look so much better without the cash converters on it. We had it a couple of seasons back so why not every tine

Presumably, because Cash Convertors would be getting less advertising and paying us less money.

Really like the home one. Belter.

Not sure about the away at all. Al B mentioned it's a template Bologna had last season for an away/3rd shirt. Just had a look on their site and this season's away jersey by Macron is an absolute belter, so a bit gutted we didn't get that template.

Anyway, will be getting the home. What's the deal with these elite sizes? Do you just get your normal jersey size? SCDave?

Yes, my home guess was purely instinct and by going on what Macron had produced recently.

I'm sure there were a few disappointed people behind the scenes.

When you look at all the features you added and the combination of colours like the white collar cuffs, side panels, return to claret shorts amber socks.

You missed on absolutely nothing.

I like it. The away kit certainly looks "Italian" with the uneven detail around the collar.

I particularly like Steelmen below the collar but agree it should be "The Steelmen" or Come on Ye Well...

Home top is nice and simple. Not too much fuss except the sides. And Handsome John looking as handsome as ever.

Designers enjoy second guessing fellow designers.

Really?

Like I say, I'm 'sure' there were some disappointed people behind the scenes today on one of their biggest days of the season. Kinda thunder stolen somewhat.

If that's yer bag . . .

Like I say, I'm 'sure' there were some disappointed people behind the scenes today on one of their biggest days of the season. Kinda thunder stolen somewhat.

I wasn’t trying to steal their thunder it was just a lucky guess at the design. I have tried to second guess kits before and been a mile out. If I had seen the designs and then revealed them without permission that would be wrong.

When it was announced/ rumoured that we were going to Macron I feared the worse as they have came out with a lot of howlers in the last few seasons......stupid trims/collars/shorts longer at the back etc etc

Out the 2 kits prefer the home kit....it has a band/hoop which is a 100% must IMHO

The away kit.....could have been worse......could have been a lot better.......but at least it has a bit of C&A this year

Hopefully they have got the home n away shorts mixed up :whistling:

Overall I like them both 3.5 out of 5

If the away strip went with claret amber claret or vice versa on the shoulders it would look slightly better, at present it looks a bit skewed.

Maybe it was felt the amount of claret would clash with Hearts .... oh wait ..... whistling.gif

I hope thats a sample and the retail strip will have the badge looking better, the scroll round the outside is way out of proportion.

I know the club shop has to make decisions and I don't know how much Macron say "that can/can't happen" but you would think there would be enough people around the club to cast an eye over it to notice any issues before it's signed off.

Can't help but feel the 125th strip having the surrounding text the wrong orientation, it appears the lack of "The" with Steelmen is another example of missing dotted i's and crossed t's.