Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

I like them both, in fact I can't decide which one to get. Might throw in an extra tenner for player issue one when I decide which one to get. Wonder if macron will offer us a third kit too?

Saw a better quality image of the strip. I know I've mentioned I don't like the Motherwell badge but look at the state of it in this pic.

The badges on our recent kits appear to be more like an appliqué printed patch which has been stitched onto the shirt. I much prefer the fully embroidered badges that we have had on some of our past tops. Looking at some other Macron kits I was hopeful that they would reverse this trend, however, looking at these images it doesn’t look like it. However, ultimately it is up to each individual manufacturer to decided how they go about this process.

Ahh so it is. £30 for a baby kit is a bit shit!

Seriously? Fuck me, i didnt realise it would be as much as that. Not that i have anything to compare it with. Is that the going rate for a baby kit?

My weans due in August, £30 for something it will grow out of in 3months!

A piece of advice given to me when my wee boy was born. Don't buy him a baby kit, buy him a adult size (figure on your child growing into roughly the same size as you). Wrap it, put it in the loft. In 16 years time, your child has a high quality retro kit...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably up underboyleheatings' street this one... Hadn't taken a closer look at the wee fella's kit till Saturday night, has anybody noticed an anomaly in the club club crest? I'd be highly surprised if his was the only one. Detailing on the outline is very wrong. Still not calmed down since returning from Iceland so this could well be the last straw :umbrage:

Probably up underboyleheatings' street this one... Hadn't taken a closer look at the wee fella's kit till Saturday night, has anybody noticed an anomaly in the club club crest? I'd be highly surprised if his was the only one. Detailing on the outline is very wrong. Still not calmed down since returning from Iceland so this could well be the last straw :umbrage:

I haven't had an opportunity to examine the kit up close yet, however, how we apply the badge on our kit has been a bugbear of mine for years.

Only seen the leisure gear so far as not been back to the shop since the kit launched but thought the badges on the polo shirts etc looked less than clever. Were a few things that I thought looked smart on the website but the condition of the badge put me off buying them when I saw them up close.

Just took a look and the badge seems to have gained a few pounds over the summer! A bit chunky on the inside folds of the ribbon.

Apart from that and the obvious money saver quality however...

I haven't had an opportunity to examine the kit up close yet, however, how we apply the badge on our kit has been a bugbear of mine for years.

Not so much in how it's applied, it's incorrect and as 'Wellfan 2k7 mentions 'chunky on the inside folds of the ribbon'.