Livingston V Motherwell 25/9/13

Tweed

Great to see Morton put them out, will mean nothing to me though if we don't do the business tomorrow.

Hopefully that result for Morton tonight will ensure our boys won't be taking anything for granted & will go out & get the job done so we can look forward to the draw on Thursday.

Obviously in league cup ties we will as all SPL teams seem to do make some changes.

So I'd go for

McFadden for Sutton - To see if McFadden/Anier can work

Lawson for Carswell - Game time

Neilsen for Holiis - Game time

Ainsworth for Vigurs - Game time, plus Vigurs not done much so far.

Thoughts and what changes would you guys make as we know its inevitable!

(Wouldn't be surprised to see McHugh playing tomorrow)

I agree we will probably rotate a few players but given the amount of SPL teams already out I dont think McCall will risk wholesale changes

Neilsen for Hollis

ZFA for Hammell

Lawson for Lasley (Rest the older guy, Carswell is young and in great form should cope fine with 3 games in 6 days)

Play Vigurs on left Ainsworth on the right.

Agree Faddy for Sutton. Faddy needs to play through this slump and lesser opposition should give him chance to see if he can do that. Can always through Sutton on if not working.

If we show the right attitude this is a game we should win comfortably. But thats a big if.....

This is now a big chance for a diddy team to win a trophy. We need to believe it could be us.

i think Celtic losing last night will make McCall think twice aboutn his team, as mentioed above it anybodys cup now

He may have fancied giving a few game time, but now, IMO, its win at all costs (not that it wasnt before)

hopefully there will be another shock tonight - but just not in livingston

and hopefully we will take through a very decent support - this game will be better than the Man U v Liverpool game