Motherwell V Aberdeen 30/10/13

well_nuts

Even when Faddy has been off the boil opposition teams have been doubling up on him which has created space for others around him.

If we can play a lazy B like Vigurs, then we can certainly play a talisman like Faddy, because good or bad he will fight for the cause. I would be dropping Vigurs if Faddy was fit.

• Like 1

Wild wet n windy night here. Ain't going to be the most silky of games tonight, might suit us as Aberdeens passing game could rip us a new one as we are so slow at times. Scrappy win will do me.

Suns out on the Ayrshire Riviera, think the rain might be passing thru'. Hope so anyway, dont mind the rain but wind kills a game of football everytime.

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall : "Tomorrow's game can go to 120 minutes and possibly it can go to penalties.

"But I am still waiting for a ruling from the SPFL because we don't get penalties as you know and we might just go to a toss a coin.

"But, because it is a cup game, rules might change and so we practised penalties today.

"We have had one penalty kick this season - in Russia. They play the rules that if it hits your hand it is a penalty, but unfortunately Bob McHugh missed it.

Fron bbc

Might get into bother for that Stuart

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall : "Tomorrow's game can go to 120 minutes and possibly it can go to penalties.

"But I am still waiting for a ruling from the SPFL because we don't get penalties as you know and we might just go to a toss a coin.

Fron bbc

Might get into bother for that Stuart

Out of context he might, but in the full interview on MFC TV, he was at pains to point out he was joking and that when we did get penalties we missed them most of them anyway.

And also went on to point out that the refs and linesmen are doing a good job.

However, might be a good move as it serves to highlight the fact, however jovial he may have been, that we haven't been getting penalty decisions going our way this season, and should an incident occur tonight, that may be in the back of the ref's mind.