• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • James McFadden
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Bob McHugh
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Null Vote

I've said it before but with the form of Higdon over the last two years I had forgotten just how big a fan of John Sutton I was first time round and how much I liked him during his first spell. Today when we needed someone to dig us out a hole it was Sutton's willingness and determination to meet the corner and thump home his header that set us on our way. Also never thought I'd see the big man win a foot race (although it was Grant Munro) but fair play to him when he got their the finish for the 2nd was clinical. Unlucky not to get his hat-trick with a few headers near the end.

Ainsworth made a difference when he came on as well. Also special mention to Hollis, that's the most confident he's looked and made a couple of good saves as well as collecting several crosses.

However it has to be Sutton.

Nobody said anything about hating anyone but choosing your MOTM vote based on point-scoring with other posters is pathetic.

But don't let me put you off- do what makes you feel good about yourself.

I feel so much better about doing so now I have your blessing which means so much to me.

I feel so much better about doing so now I have your blessing which means so much to me.

As well as my blessing I can also offer you some friendly advice:

Go to the pictures or round the shops the next time the 'Well game is on - you can still come home and vote for Hollis but you'll have saved yourself some money on going to a game you don't watch anyway.