Celtic V Motherwell 5/10/13

Yabba's Turd

The stage is set for McFadden, if fit, i feel for this one. Has hardly kicked a ball all season and has to come good at some point. And i think he may go there with a point to prove from a personal level against them. They are more focused on the Champions League just now and i believe they are there for the taking on Saturday. I will go for 1-0 well with faddy scoring the winner thumbup.gif!

Yer aw deluded!

I can't see us winning this, but on recent form I can't see us losing either! I'll go with my heart and say 2-1 'Well! A tired Celtic is a beatable Celtic. A Celtic that's confident is also a beatable Celtic. So tonight's game bears little effect on our game! Simply because either way, celtic should be there for the taking!

I would much rather have a real go at them and get beat by 4 goals, than turn up and play for a draw only to lose narrowly.

Saying that, I don't know if our team is ready to be a slick gung ho attacking force just yet. Might have to wait another couple of months for those gears to kick in.