Celtic V Motherwell 5/10/13

Yabba's Turd

No as good as Bobby Russell's last minute shimmy round Bonner , Glorious

Now THAT was something! Did we not have quite a good record at Celtic Park back then? I recall us giving them the runaround in one game in the 80's with Andy Walker having the game of his life. Think he joined them not long after?

My son was telling his pals on the bus to Livingston that Parkhead was his first away game as a wee boy . It was when wee Fergus took over Celtic and thousands turned up only to witness a Well victory. Wee Dougie scored and I grabbed him and lifted him up in celebration and all his crisps fell oot the bag and he started greetin. You cant put a price on memories :thumbup:

My son was telling his pals on the bus to Livingston that Parkhead was his first away game as a wee boy . It was when wee Fergus took over Celtic and thousands turned up only to witness a Well victory. Wee Dougie scored and I grabbed him and lifted him up in celebration and all his crisps fell oot the bag and he started greetin. You cant put a price on memories :thumbup:

Loved that game. Big Sieb had a stormer. I'm sure we had a couple of thousand fans at the game that day. 30k+ Celtic fans singing you'll never walk alone and wee Doug's nutmegs Muggleton on the 9th min to shut them up.

One of my best memories as a Well fan. Loved it.

Loved that game. Big Sieb had a stormer. I'm sure we had a couple of thousand fans at the game that day. 30k+ Celtic fans singing you'll never walk alone and wee Doug's nutmegs Muggleton on the 9th min to shut them up.

One of my best memories as a Well fan. Loved it.

Sieb was coming for every ball they put in to the box to the extent there were a few he was struggling to stay in the box when he landed. There was a group of us headed off on a stag do straight from the game - quite a day!

If Anier's not fit(and Faddy) and McCall want's to go for a 4-5-1 I have no problem with Vigurs coming in. It's an attacking move though by McCall as the easy option would have been to drop Lawson in there to go 4-1-4-1 and be compact. The fact he's opted for Vigurs instead is more attack minded and I imagine you'll see Vigurs playing off Sutton. Hopefully Vigurs shows some of the form that made us sign him.

You'd think the Higdon humiliation of the last couple of seasons would shut these alleged supporters up. but naw let's pick some fresh targets to disrespect / criticise.

It's all very strange & not conducive to the idea of 'supporting' at all. especially given that theres very little to be dissatisfied about on the playing front.