Toxteth O'Grady

Motherwell V Celtic

Celtic travel to Barcelona the Wednesday after this match - right there is the reason for the potential switch!

Friday night in December is madness, one of the biggest nights of the year for office parties.

Won't affect ra sellick support as none of those cnuts have a job

I'll get the real one to stand in for me...

Maybe get a woman to stand in for you. I hear they can be just as good at any job :whistling:

• Like 1

Maybe get a woman to stand in for you. I hear they can be just as good at any job :whistling:

Terrific idea! And then I'll be free for the game.

Okay, can you find out who the guys would like to hear - I have contact numbers for Sandi Toksvig, Susan Calman, Janey Godley and a couple other comedy giants.

Get Sandy Toksvig, she can sit with James Forrest and chat about life with no neck.

• Like 1

So many Susan Calman jokes we could make here - if only she wasn't a lawyer.

over the last 20 years, i think i have averaged about 30-35 games a season, home, away, abroad - wherever

this season, i think im going to be lucky to hit 20. sad record to achieve!

I trust you mean jokes about Susan Calman, rather than Susan Calman jokes (of which there are few)?

Aye (and I think 'few' is being generous).

I'll get the real one to stand in for me...

If I don't come up to get my prize its not because I don't want to shake your hand, its because I'll be at the game! :thumbup:

On second thoughts given we witnessed the 'well pump Celtic twice last season, some dinner, a bevy and watching the Rangers fans squirm at the jokes might be a better plan.

Terrific idea! And then I'll be free for the game.

Okay, can you find out who the guys would like to hear - I have contact numbers for Sandi Toksvig, Susan Calman, Janey Godley and a couple other comedy giants.

It's probably immaterial since they all have a national, rather than provincial, profile and most likely aren't available at short notice - even for something as prestigious as a golf club presentation.

It's probably immaterial since they all have a national, rather than provincial, profile and most likely aren't available at short notice - even for something as prestigious as a golf club presentation.

Do you think steak & kidney was being serious?