Move The Well Boys

TheLip69

Not much point moving imo but if they're going to then why not use the north side of the main stand? It's usually pretty sparsely populated but there's always a decent atmosphere there when the away fans are in that bit and it's right next to the cooper.

you ever paid into the Phil O'Donnell stand on normal gate prices?

I thought this was a joke thread and was surprised to see so many responses

for what its worth, I'd love some of the lads and lassies to drop in at the North end of the East,

a healthy number of the kids in the Cooper up at that corner are getting involved and taking an interest in trying to participate, when the sound travels far enough for them to clap in time or do the hauns.

one wee lad at the North East corner flag , in the Cooper has his flag out every game he's at, flying it high and having a go on his own with his wee pal joining in, Love to see it and all because of the buzz the Bois have created down the other end.

Feel free to send a scout party up anytime you have enough to spread out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it was expansion, it was mixing things up to see if it had a positive result.

While there is an argument for if it ain't broken, if our ancestors felt the same we'd still be living in mud huts, chasing our dinner with spears.

Does that not still happen in certain areas?

Long shot, really, but does anyone have a spare of the 'Since I was Young' black, claret and amber scarves?

Mine went missing somewhere between Liverpool Street and home on Saturday, which is a total bastard, tbh, as its a belter.