Albion Rovers V Motherwell 30/11/13

Toxteth O'Grady

Sad day if we can't beat part timers with a changed team but with Sutton on we should be able to turn it around quickly. Mon the Well popcorm1.gif

Shouldn't be changing the team. We don't have a squad like Arsenal that lends itself to rotation so we ought to be playing our strongest 11. Play to win the game. Dropping your top scorer for a guy that couldn't score in a barrel of fannies isn't the way to go about things, and neither is having a bench of only four outfield players (if that indeed turns out to be true)

People seriously calling for McCall's head?! It's a shiter of a result and a real frustrating one, but, seriously?!

Yes seriously. A total fuck up of a selection. Totally inept in cup ties (Rangers, Aberdeen x2 etc. etc.). Why the fuck rest your top striker in an important cup tie? I may be in an over reactive place just now but this has been bubbling up all season. We have just not played well all year and our league position flatters us.

I am not sure McCall can get us out of this as his selections this year have been inconsistent in shape and personnel and team lacks balance and pace.

• Like 1

Out of the SC before Xmas for the 2nd year in a row.... Hope the players are as embarrassed as we supporters are!

Not calling for SMc head but his tactical decisions in cup games of any magnitude is rotten!

That team today was not disrespectful to AR as we had 5 internationals or former internationals in the starting line up..... It was a team that should have won comfortably... But it's a cup game.

Do you know something I am actually sitting laughing more than anything and that's more worrying for me. Had 5 texts from OF supporting mates and in laws already and it's just going to get worse.

• Like 1

Cup defeats are always hard to take and this is no different. I think it tells us where we are this season. There is s serious rebuilding job required and if McCall is not up for it then it will be time for him Togo, s loner rather than later.Worst result ever? Well I am gutted but nothing compared to how I felt after the semi final defeat to Rangers in 1976.Congratulations to Albion Rovers and their fans. They do not have many days like this so I hope they enjoy it.There is always next season for us.

The season isnt burst and we have PLENTY to play for! Because due to McCall making a cunt of it in BOTH cups, unless we finish minimum top 6 and possibly even top 4 were staring administration in the face. Disgusted but not surprised. McCall get yourself to fuck you inept cunt

• Like 1

Got to be one of the worst results in football history, not just motherwell's history. Like folk said mccall is to busy with the scotland squad and a dont think his heart is in it anymore. Some of they players should never wear the motherwell jersey again after this defeat. Everytime mccall rests players before a big game or for a game, we never get a positive result, we just dont have a squad where we can rest players. It's only december and were out both cups and there's no point trying for europe because when we get there we play 1 game. Watch the crowds get worse at fir park