Albion Rovers V Motherwell 30/11/13

Toxteth O'Grady

Anyone who thinks McCall and Black will will come back from yesterdays match and turn things around are living in cloud cuckoo land, yesterday was the beginning of the end for the dynamic duo.

Moore and Erwin both starting for the under 20's cup tie, the only cup we might be in after Xmas. Stuart McCall G.T.F.

You know, you two have an almost unerring ability to have exactly the same opinion about, well pretty much everything you two post about really.

Uncanny...

I'm not quite jumping on the McCall out bandwagon but he does need to tell us whats happening right now. Why is it a team boasting 2 ex Scotland internationals losing to a team of part timers who are the 2nd lowest ranked team in Scotland right now. What is wrong with faddy ? Why are Vigurs and Lawson not showing the form that helped County to a top 6 finish last season ? Why is it that we've abandoned the keep the ball on the deck football and are back to hitting long balls up to Sutton ? All questions i'd love to put to him right now

• Like 1

We only had 5 subs today because J.J. was saving "key players" for the u20 match!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!

If that's true then it's an embarrassing fuck up even by our standards. And all after McCall vowed in the wake of the Aberdeen fiasco that we would give our all in the Scottish Cup!

We saved players for J.J.'s match - FACT.

That's why only 5 players were sub's.

I was raging when I was told this prior to the match, but I couldn't comment on Moore as he may have an injury?????

I feel like a broken record, but, SM has ballsed it up again.

That's the reason they weren't on the bench, so they were fresh for todays U20 game. Said so in the pre-match interview on the radio.

Cheers Al, its took a bit of time to confirm but we've eventually got there.

Oh well, lets hope that the u20's progress and draw a money spinning tie to bolster our much depleted bank balance.

And another tthing whilst im still in seeth mode, we have no fuckin pace in the wide midfield areas, we have a fuckin flying machine in the u-20s called mccafferty why was he not at least on the fuckin bench to offer another fuckin option? Couldnt squeeze any more " fuckin's" in.

Apologies for my laguage...Fuck.

People saying we should have been playing our strongest team, others saying Moore and Erwin should have been playing....

Obviously hes very young and not had much game time but when he has been on the pitch he's probably been our best player. Saying that, its not really been hard to be our best player this season

People saying we should have been playing our strongest team, others saying Moore and Erwin should have been playing....

The point is about playing a balanced team and having options to change things if things aren't working.

We haven't been playing well this season, but left few options on the bench.

The whistle blew with us having 4 central holding players in midfield and a goal down.

No winger/wide player or forward available to create any change to the shape or tactics.

The fact that players were available but pulled for a20 cup tie are unforgivable.

yesterday we needed to hear some truths which would involve ripping the players a new arsehole and he never even gave us that !

He had the players locked in the dressing room for about 45 minutes after the final whistle yesterday before appearing for the post-match. I doubt they were having a quiet cuppa.

I really can't believe what I'm reading in the past few pages.

The amount of people who think that "bench-gate" is the main talking point and reason for yesterday and anyone who would have filled those two vacant slots would have made any significant difference to the stagnancy we witnessed on that pitch.

With hindsight the decision can be questioned however that starting 11 should have been capable of putting the tie to bed.

• Like 1

I really can't believe what I'm reading in the past few pages.

The amount of people who think that "bench-gate" is the main talking point and reason for yesterday and anyone who would have filled those two vacant slots would have made any significant difference to the stagnancy we witnessed on that pitch.

With hindsight the decision can be questioned however that starting 11 should have been capable of putting the tie to bed.

I reckon while not the main one its a pretty fucking big talking point! Moore has looked dangerous every time he has played & Erwin has 8 in 10 for Arbroath, both could have made a massive impact if that stupid cunt had done his job correctly

• Like 1

Said I wouldn't go back this season after the Aberdeen LC debacle, wish I had kept to my word.

Worst performance I've ever seen from Motherwell and I don't say that lightly. Makes me sick some of those cunts are taking home a handsome wage to pull on a 'Well shirt.

Lawson is horrific, what a waste of a wage, he has nothing.

Angol has a bit of pace but no touch whatsoever and the heart of a mouse, disgraceful. I can take lack of ability, but not lack of commitment or desire.

Faddy needs to have a word with himself, don't get me wrong it's sad to see a player as talented as him totally fucked, but there's no hunger there, spends the game moping about after his attempt to beat a crowd of four players has inevitably failed. No room for sentimentality in football, sort yourself out or do the decent thing and stopping taking a wage.

What happened to keeping the ball on the deck? There was just nothing yesterday, Leith was the only player on the park who was capable of passing and then moving...

• Like 1