Albion Rovers V Motherwell 30/11/13

Toxteth O'Grady

Sue the police for the money , they were being paid to police the game , uniformed police were inches away from the section in question all game and FoCUS were slithering their way around in amongst the support.

Turning up and being paid for fuck all ? They can put a strip on like the other chancers if thats their intentions.

anger & embarrassment doesn,t begin to cover how the lot of us felt on Saturday, but instead of hurting the club you say you support, by your vandalism & costing the club money they cannot afford, how about you take your frustration out by kicking a wall & only hurting yourself?????

I've lost count of times i've seen fans of the ugly sisters, the sheep and hibs just to name a few in the south stand ripping up our seats up in large numbers and nothing gets printed about it. Like posts above i'm not condoning vandalising stadiums but its utter bullshit to single us out for it. I can only think it's someone at Accies has contacted the papers looking to drag our name through the mud which is petty bullshit on their part they could have dealt with us behind closed doors and got it sorted but they couldn't resist having a public dig at us. Poor show from Accies

Aye its terrible Hamilton Accies put in such flimsy seats.

Ever thought that maybe Journalists read message boards like this one - see fans posting about it and then contact the club?

anger & embarrassment doesn,t begin to cover how the lot of us felt on Saturday, but instead of hurting the club you say you support, by your vandalism & costing the club money they cannot afford, how about you take your frustration out by kicking a wall & only hurting yourself?????

Do you think before you type? That's not the point that was being made.

Again, not condoning any kind of vandalism, majority were damaged long before anger & embarrassment kicked in and a result of high jinks given the crowd movement and atmosphere generated in that area.

She should have flung him about the dressing room like an empty trackie. If I'd seen him or any of the players on saturday night I would have got the jail.

Even a couple of days on, I am still seriously considering not going on Friday night. If the players don't give a fuck then why should I pay through the nose to watch my team make an arse of themselves? And to say it's not lack of effort is just an embarrassing lie.

Do you think before you type? That's not the point that was being made.

Again, not condoning any kind of vandalism, majority were damaged long before anger & embarrassment kicked in and a result of high jinks given the crowd movement and atmosphere generated in that area.

High jinks? Thats ok then, send the bill to high jinks.

Even a couple of days on, I am still seriously considering not going on Friday night.

Same here, although they already have my money through my season ticket, however, I will think long and hard before deciding if I will go along to this one. I fear that there could be a very small Well support in the ground on Friday night and possibly one of the lowest ever for a match against one of the Old Firm.

Outside of Hutchinson, who else have we got to sell exactly?

I suppose not renewing the loanee contracts in January frees up a couple wages. Personally I'd be happy with that.

Apart from his wonder goal ainsworth isn't showing enough for me. He is particularly inconsistent.

As for anier, I can't decide if I love him or loathe him. Good finisher and flashes of brilliance but goes missing and can be completely ineffectual at times.

If were forking out wages for loan players (especially just now), they should be contributing more consistently.

Leanne gave McCall a rollicking after the match as it leaves a gaping hole in our budget.

All well and good, if true, but that is the sort of talk that needs to happen BEFORE a game just to remind folks of exactly what is at stake.

On another point, I know it won't have made much difference most likely - though it may have - but the whole benchgate thing still riles me. I cannot get my head around sacrificing a full playing squad in the Scottish Cup in order to help out the U20s in a cup game. Utterly unprofessional. It's right up there with Levein and 4-6-0 to me. Ditto leaving the top scorer on the bench, as well as his skipper - not that I rate Lasley highly as a skipper. If we weren't so fucking hard up for cash and with slim pickings in the marketplace I'd have been wondering why McCall wasn't sacked on the spot. Malpas-esque. The message to the team comes from the top and McCall clearly intimated to his team by his actions/selection/5 subs that we would win this without having to give of our full effort. Shambolic. Disgraceful. I get that some guys - Ainsworth and Vigurs in particular - were injured and that clearly made it's mark on the team selection but still beggars the question does he manage drunk or something? It simply doesn't feel like we are getting 100% of McCall's best this season.

Can't wring out my knickers before anyone starts with that patter - not wearing any. blush.gif

Got to say this game is becoming more and more expensive with every passing hour.

We have lost the chance to participate in Round 5 due to a display lacking in confidence and belief which considering who we were playing is ridiculous.

We are going to have to pay the Accies money we can't afford to repair their ground.

After that we are going to have to pay an SFA fine for fan behaviour, that we can't afford.

The draw we would have got would have been a gimme (well should have been) so a chance to get a quarter final with a couple of very winnable options remaining and the cash options that would bring.

We are going to lose gate money for the game with Celtic as walk up punters are talking of not going and this apathy is only going to spread unless something remarkable happens.

We are going to find half season tickets harder to shift as it looks like being a middle of the table dirge from this point on.

Saturday is potentially going to be one of the costliest days in our club's history as well as the most embarrassing and as fans some of it is our fault.

• Like 5

Got to say this game is becoming more and more expensive with every passing hour.

We have lost the chance to participate in Round 5 due to a display lacking in confidence and belief which considering who we were playing is ridiculous.

We are going to have to pay the Accies money we can't afford to repair their ground.

After that we are going to have to pay an SFA fine for fan behaviour, that we can't afford.

The draw we would have got would have been a gimme (well should have been) so a chance to get a quarter final with a couple of very winnable options remaining and the cash options that would bring.

We are going to lose gate money for the game with Celtic as walk up punters are talking of not going and this apathy is only going to spread unless something remarkable happens.

We are going to find half season tickets harder to shift as it looks like being a middle of the table dirge from this point on.

Saturday is potentially going to be one of the costliest days in our club's history as well as the most embarrassing and as fans some of it is our fault.

All true Tweed and yet tomorrow the sun will still rise.

Come the summer the budget might be reduced, well almost no doubt it'll be reduced. We certainly can't bank on top 3/4 finishes and great cup runs every season so we'll tighten our belts where we have to and move on.

There is a danger of apathy setting in, the team could go a long way to helping fight that with a win on friday. The league is all we have going so staying in the European hunt is really essential or as you pointed out the other day it could go the way of the Malpas season.

Scunnered as people are by and large they'll be back in time we've all been sickend in the past, it's one result however. Sure it's arguably the worst result in the clubs history but something has to be.

Anyone actually going to stop supporting the club because we lost a game we should never have lost? Surely not, even the most apoplectic with rage will calm down and well it should hopefully be a long time before we underestimate anyone in a cup tie ever again.

• Like 2