Albion Rovers V Motherwell 30/11/13

Toxteth O'Grady

I'm pretty sure they both have signs up saying you can't park for more than a certain time. Morrison's may be 2 hours as it's close to the ground but I think Sainsbury's is 4 hours as they're trying to deter train traffic. The county buildings' car park is normally open for weekend parking (opposite the bingo).

Or seeing as we're in the main stand, you could try parking off Burnbank Road and walk through the tunnel.

Erwin got left out of the Arbroath cup game as Motherwell refused permission to play him, so as far as I'm aware he isn't cup tied!!

I think SMc will play McHugh and Moore up top. Hopefully Moore keeps getting into the right positions and puts a couple away.

Ye that is true Erwin is not cup tied.

One my mates who plays for Arbroath under 19s and also trains with the Arbroath first team says he has played with him a few times and thinks he is a top quality player and when he is older could possibly play for Scotland.

If he is back , Erwin should get a runoutwith us playing a team similar to this;

Nielsen

Hutchinson Kerr McManus

Ainsworth Lawson Vigurs ZFA

Moore Sutton Erwin

It won't be easy? We're playing a bunch of part timers(?)

Try telling that to the likes of Aberdeen who have endured a few embarrassing defeats at the hands of so called part timers in recent years. Yes they are part time, however, it is 11 v 11 and in football anything can happen. In saying that I would want some answers if we didn’t come out of this one as comfortable winners.

Is it ok to park in Sainsbury's or Morrisons, or do these car parks have a maximum time you are allowed to park for?

If you're looking to park they used to allow football traffic into the massive council staff car park right across the road from the Mecca Bingo.

Not sure if they still do but its worth a shot.

If you're looking to park they used to allow football traffic into the massive council staff car park right across the road from the Mecca Bingo.

Not sure if they still do but its worth a shot.

There's also now the car park at Peacock Cross off Wellhall Road. Not much of a walk down Burnbank Road to the tunnel that brings you out at the main stand.

Motherwell: Nielsen, Hammell, Hutchinson, McManus, McFadden, Lawson, McHugh, Carswell, Francis-Angol, Kerr, Anier

Subs: Stewart, Sutton, Lasley, Cummins, Leitch

Hopefully grab a few early goals today & Leitch gets a decent amount of time to come on & show what he can do.