• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Henri Anier
    • James McFadden
    • Euan Murray
    • Craig Moore
    • Null Vote

I also thought Fraser Kerr had another decent game, which I know sounds strange when you lose 4 goals but he looked solid and was far better than Cummins at centre back and I don't think any of the goals were his fault. And to his credit, several times after winning the ball back he kept it on the deck and drove forward with it and tried to start an attack. Sadly the players he gave it to never done much with it but at least Fraser tried to take responsibility rather than just aimlessly punting it towards Sutton's forehead.

I actually thought Nielsen had a decent game, in the context of a terrible performance. He made a few decent stops in the second half although I felt he was to blame for the first goal.

Fraser Kerr looked much more comfortable at centre half than he did at right back. Given his build I'm not that surprised.

I'll give it to Kerr.

For me, the only bright spark in a torrid 90 mins was the willingness of wee Craig Moore when he came on. Worked hard & was unlucky not to score with a couple of attempts. Got to be ahead of wee McHugh now I think. Maybe time to try him up front with Sutton cos Anier looks to be toiling at the moment.

United hurt as from the wings, and only from the right wing in the first half. I think it was Ciftci who won the knock down against Kerr for the first but I was pretty sure Kerr was fouled. Other than that he, McManus and Cummins were all OK. Angol had a torrid time at left back and I think moving Carswell to right back was to try and move some of the pressure over there. Sutton was excellent again. Lived off scraps and was willing to come back and help - there was one stage he was even at left back as our left winger had left Angol short. People moan about Angol's performance but the winger in front of him in the first half offered him no protection at all as he seemed more intent in supporting Lasley and Carswell in the centre. Sorry bud, but when their wingers are as good as they are, you need to help your full back. For me it is between Sutton, Kerr and McManus and I think the blame for that debacle lies between the full backs and the midfield. Over the piece I think Kerr just about takes it.

Can't see past Fraser Kerr myself based on his performance at centre half. Only player of ours near it. Looks a good replacement for hutch should he leave in January.

Also, Moore did more in his 20 odd mins than anier did in his 70. Hope he gets a run of games to see what he can do. Hopefully seeing a bunch of teenagers piss all over us encourages McCall to give some of our young lads a shot at it.

i only lasted an hour but i thought sutton's attitude and effort was first class

Sorry that doesnt count you need to stay and see the full torturous 93 minutes before it can .Bet you stay when we r winning and I thought bit was only Rangers and Celtic that had glory hunter supporters :whistling: