Kilmarnock V Motherwell 23/11/13

Yabba's Turd

Can't make it on Saturday as it is my one in eight working but if we have Hutchinson, Hammell and Ramsden back the defence should be sorted a bit from last time out. Anier looked like he needed an injection of belief in the United game and his two goals tonight hopefully did that. If we get the pacier players in the midfield on their game and Lasley and Carswell can break it down we could be all right on Saturday. Add in Kilmarnock don't have the same number of weapons as United I can see us getting a result. Should be a game where winning is the most important thing. After the doing last time, and Celtic next time in the league we can't hit a run of many losses on the spin.

I'm 50/50 on making this one. The last 3 games I've made (st Johnstone, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd) have all been horrific. 3 defeats, nae goals, 8 conceded and absolute directionless dirge into the bargain. Of course, I've never went to games based on form and never will but the cost of petrol and travelling time is starting to become a drag and Rugby park will cost me 60 quid all in. I don't know if I can justify it.

It would also be extremely frustrating to turn up and see Faddy stuck out wide and/or other ineffective formations bring utilised.

As for the game, Killie are meant to be pish naw? We're no much better.

• Like 1

I'm 50/50 on making this one. The last 3 games I've made (st Johnstone, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd) have all been horrific. 3 defeats, nae goals, 8 conceded and absolute directionless dirge into the bargain. Of course, I've never went to games based on form and never will but the cost of petrol and travelling time is starting to become a drag and Rugby park will cost me 60 quid all in. I don't know if I can justify it.

It would also be extremely frustrating to turn up and see Faddy stuck out wide and/or other ineffective formations bring utilised.

As for the game, Killie are meant to be pish naw? We're no much better.

Bigger picture developing here so, get with the programme... DON'T GO :P

• Like 1

hey Ian are you at work or schoolies?

Yeah working as normal and popping on internet at lunch time for a sticky beak. As always at this time of year avoid Surfers Paradise like the plague. As soon as schoolies finishes and they all piss off back to where they came from the better.