Kilmarnock V Motherwell 23/11/13

Yabba's Turd

Craig Moore could have had a hattrick in the 1st half and Sutton had a great chance with a header and for killie Boyd had a chance but for some reason didn't shoot

2nd half ainsworth had decent chance before Sutton scored. Killie had their best spell after that a Boyd header the closest they came before our 2nd

Moore was excellent at holding the ball up for a wee guy and deserves to keep his place for next week. Faddy and ainsworth are nowhere near fit. Vigurs getting an assist was pleasing he was much better today

Probably shouldn't bite here, but can you not just enjoy the fact that your team has won without bitching like an old wummin' about what other posters reactions to results are?

I'm especially glad that it's you who has bitten.

In truth it's difficult.

I find the childish and pathetic flip flopping between elation and despair fucking excruciating.

I think that the disrespect that it shows to the honest folk that ply their trade at the club we support incredible.

It's a marathon not a sprint and we should all be here a bit more for the long haul than we are.

• Like 2

In truth it's difficult.

I find the childish and pathetic flip flopping between elation and despair fucking excruciating.

I think that the disrespect that it shows to the honest folk that ply their trade at the club we support incredible.

It's a marathon not a sprint and we should all be here a bit more for the long haul than we are.

First of all, well done to you for responding to that without the predictable 'toys oot the pram' retorts, abuse and remarks about 'wife beaters' and such like that you are noted for.

However, your post about 'win - yay', lose - boo' etc, do you really think that Motherwell fans are any different to any other set of fans in that respect? I'd say that ANY set of fans from ANY other club would have exactly the same attitude as that and I defy you or anyone else to prove otherwise.

For me I think it's perfectly natural for fans to voice their disappointment to results like recent Aberdeen and/or Dundee Utd results and likewise give credit for good results like today.

It's pretty sad in my opinion when folk like yourself try to score brownie points against other fellow fans on the back of a result which is good for the club rather than just taking satisfaction and pleasure from it as most fans almost certainly do.

Great win on the road. Sometimes it's good to regroup with a couple of away fixtures. Good to see Vigurs following up on his pre match words with a good performance. Good that the strikers both got back on the scoresheet and good that McCall plumped for youth in selecting Moore.

More of that at NDP next week could lead to a spirited performance vs sellick

It's some wee team

In truth it's difficult.

Threatened to send back your season ticket , rip up your 'Well society membership and jump up and down stamping your feet recently ? Or have you been too busy being Motherwell's self proclaimed number one fan ?

• Like 1

First of all, well done to you for responding to that without the predictable 'toys oot the pram' retorts, abuse and remarks about 'wife beaters' and such like that you are noted for.

However, your post about 'win - yay', lose - boo' etc, do you really think that Motherwell fans are any different to any other set of fans in that respect? I'd say that ANY set of fans from ANY other club would have exactly the same attitude as that and I defy you or anyone else to prove otherwise.

For me I think it's perfectly natural for fans to voice their disappointment to results like recent Aberdeen and/or Dundee Utd results and likewise give credit for good results like today.

It's pretty sad in my opinion when folk like yourself try to score brownie points against other fellow fans on the back of a result which is good for the club rather than just taking satisfaction and pleasure from it as most fans almost certainly do.

That's all fair enough.

I'm no really in the mood for getting into the guts of it.

I think the overall level of negativity we see manifesting itself on here is disproportionate to the position we are in in reality. And yes I'd reiterate, I think we are way worse than other team supporters.

When you see the level of vitriol and negativity turned round because of single results it's quite infuriating. That's maybe just me.

I'd much rather be known for being passionate about positively supporting the team through thick and thin than dishing out spade loads of negativity in general, or outrageous personal abuse to players / staff on the back of a bad run of form.

I'm not on my own by the way - there are a good few that are thoroughly scunnered by the uber fickleness of our support.

I know that if I ever give up my season ticket it most likely won't be because of the lack of effort from the boys in C&A on the park.

Probably shouldn't bite here, but can you not just enjoy the fact that your team has won without bitching like an old wummin' about what other posters reactions to results are?

One more point.

I'd enjoy the fact that since administration we've been absolutely outstanding as a club. That's what I enjoy.

Really decent performance today , especially second half. Gunnar, Lawson and vigurs looked a lot more confident, maybe I'm wrong but think it could be because we were away from home. At home our fans are on their backs constantly. Hard to choose between Lawson , hutch and McManus for motm.

Young Craig Moore put in a real shift too, just didn't have his shooting boots on, but should keep his place. Another worrying performance by faddy, Mccall must be tearing his hair out over him.

Depressing to see Faddy withdrawn at half time yet again. Just not happening.

Hopefully Faddy will fight through his performance slump and we are not witnessing the slow demise of a Scottish football legend. Whatever is wrong with Faddy (fitness, confidence) I really hope and pray that he gets one more crack at the big time either with Scotland, us or another side.

Moore, Sutton and Kerr played very well and the rest other than Faddy were decent. Killie are a poor, poor outfit and other than the wee number ten they were shocking.

Our first away game in a month and it was another small away crowd. We usually take 800+ to killie, I'd guess we had about 400 today but I don't think they announced it. We'll see what effect the poor fare is having next Saturday.