£5 Raffle, Win Hospitality For 20 People On Ne'er Day

Brazilian

The club have opened up a raffle,

£5 a ticket,

which gets you a place in the draw, to win,

Hospitality, as full match sponsor, allowing you, up to 20 people, pre-match bar, 4 course meals, half time refreshments, post match 1hour bar, choose and present MOTM and get MFC gifts, at the game on January 1st 2014 vs St Johnstone

Tickets on sale, at the online purchase option here: http://www.motherwellbuyonline.co.uk/products/the-great-big-new-year-raffle-prize-for-you-and-your-friends-kick-off-2014-in-style-win-the-chance-to-be-our-match-day-sponsor

worth a punt? I reckon so......

Official blurb:

The Great Big New Year Raffle Prize for you and your friends - Kick off 2014 in style - Win the chance to be our Match Day Sponsor!

Draw takes place in the Centenary Suite directly after our match v St Mirren on December 21st

Win our premier package, with the high profile and level of service you would expect as the primary sponsor on the day. You and your guests will be welcomed and shown to your private dining area, the Joe Wark Lounge, for a drinks reception with a fantastic five-course meal to follow.

At kick-off time, use the private staircase to emerge at your prime centre-stand seats, where you will enjoy the match with the advantage of complimentary team lines and match programmes for all.

Half-time is time to refuel, with teas, coffees, pies and pastries in the Joe Wark Lounge, whilst acknowledgement of your sponsorship will be announced via the scoreboard and public-address system

After the match, retire to your private lounge for the last time where you can debate the man-of-the-match for real over complimentary drinks. Once you've chosen him, he will be invited to the lounge to receive his award, a photograph of which will appear in a future match day programme.

Simply click the link below to buy your £5 ticket now!

RAFFLE_large.jpg?v=1384260333

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly didn't sell half as much as hoped and are waiting as long as possible for people to buy?

no, they closed the ticket purchase prior to the scheduled draw

I've asked the club twitter account for the result earlier in the week, no response

its like they want us to contribute but don't feel its worthy to let us know the draw was completed, not ideal

the office being closed will not help matters, I hope the winner has at least been notified

• Like 1

To be fair, the draw was made after the St Mirren game - if you didn't get a call, you didn't win. Not being privy to full terms & conditions of the competition, did they say they would plaster details all over the website or let every person that purchased a ticket know the result?

This is typical of the way MFC treats the people who are the lifeblood of the club.

I am a season ticket holder and fully paid up member of the Well Society

I could go on about several things but the one I would like to put on record is that 6 months ago I registered to become an agent in Wellotto, and I thought I had a good chance of building up a fair "book" of customers in my agency. Part of the deal was that MFC would provide "agent cards" to be used to attract potential customers, which would provide details of how to contact Wellotto and also contain the agent reference to be quoted by new members. I have made contact via e-mail on several occasions and received responses stating the hold up was due to "the media guys are tied up with the European tie", " they are very busy with pre season", as well as various reponses saying it would be passed on or they are dealing with my enquiry.

Not good enough for a club who must be under severe financial pressure at this time.

If anyone is interested in joining Wellotto drop me a PM. Sorry I don't have any agent cards yet but will provide details as required.

After thinking about it - they should have made an official announcement given they advertised the raffle extensively on the website etc.

Even if whoever won wanted a few days to tells his mates or whomever else was getting invited.

I accept staff are paid a pittance in most cases, but a week has passed since the draw was made....