Motherwell V Celtic 6/12/13

SteelmaninOZ

Not there tonight away for weekend..but ffs its been a bad week, we can only improve for it cant get any worse, we are as low as we can get just now. No disgrace in losing to Celtic our record against them is good so forget about it move on and make sure we go to Dingwall and pump Ross county next week.

Aye, we havent had a shot on target in a few games and cant even manage 1 shot,nevermind a goal against Albion Rovers but lets go to Dingwall and pump Ross County

74th minute my mate asked at 3-0, toyed with the idea of staying, maybe something would happen, just sat back in my seat something like 77th boom... Number 4 that made both our minds up. First game in nearly four years and I'm glad to fuck I was using a spare season ticket.

i wasnt expecting us to get anything from this game but i was expecting some fight and pride in playing for the jersey after last week and we got fucking neither lazy cunts like vigurs and anier can GTF.yet again the shape was all over the place with our midfield totally anonymous,on paper we have a good experienced defence for spl level but for some reason were a total shambles at the back.for me this is only heading 1 way if mccall doesnt sort out some of they players pronto there gonna cost him his job.

Radio Scotland reporting the south stand in in a hell.of a state. Scores of seats damaged.

Their fans were waving at least two seats about in the air during the first half from what I could see. All while the police and stewards stood about with their fingers up their rectums.

Radio Scotland reporting the south stand in in a hell.of a state. Scores of seats damaged.

They are vermin. Spent full time and half time arguing with stewards because I reacted to the scum in the main stand. We need the money, but why put our regular fans through that time and again? Get them the fuck out of there.

Credit belongs to the Well Bois. Turned up in numbers - sang throughout and stayed till the bitter end. The only bright spot in a dismal week.

Lack of funds catching up with us.

MCCALL,BLACK AND JOHANNSON OUT!!!! Time for a change we've had enough. The players he's brought in are shite . Fitness levels are shite. We wont get relegated but my god the crap we've had to endure now for WEEKS has been feckin murder. MCFadden,Lawson,Cummins,Nielson,Vigours,Annier,Ainsworth. Have all been crap. Celtic STROLLED through that game but really last week against an amateur team was the the last straw. :wallbash:

• Like 1

Big burn in the goal mouth near the south as well. I was talking to a police man just before the game about the Celtic fans and asked him if it was in the home end would there be arrests. He said no there would not be. Did not like it when I laughed in his face and called him a lier.

They were pretty close to skelping there own goalie on the head with something just after they scored their first.

I really do hate that shower of pricks

Aye a green smoke bomb. There's nothing that will or can be done about them though. The authorities, the police and even their own club are afraid of them. Why else would they get away with rioting with stewards at Tynecastle, openly supporting the IRA time and again and acting the complete cunt if that wasn't the case?

The reality is that the Celtic support and in particular their 'Green Brigade' are a dangerous and poisonous animal who are a law unto themselves.

• Like 1

We were pish tonight but fuck me Celtic are a good team. All I can say about is us that we are so sloooooooooooow, it's a shame to watch.

It's been a really bad week, and everyone is hurting, but a few winnable games and the transfer window could maybe just see us make something of this season before it slips away...

Let's be honest, 532 with two defensive midfielders, damage limitation was always our aim tonight. And for 44 minutes, the shape looked okay.

Problem was always going to be if/when we conceded a goal. Whether to stick or twist? Clearly the temptation to go for it was too much. Even at 4-0, Ramsden was bombing forward instead of parking the bus when it got to two to try and prevent humiliation. Goals we lost after 2-0 mostly came from space we left in behind our defence.

Was tonight a sore one? You bet. Did we learn anything we didn't already know? Not really. Was there a lack of effort from us? No, but the lack of fitness of some players is a concern. Only thing I would say on this front is that the lack of fitness may have been there last season but exposed less as we kept possession better and didn't have to chase opposition players quite so much. Not surprised that our players were knackered after an hour as we probably only had 25% possession. Kind of hard to be constantly having to hunt the ball down..

Disheartening tonight but not enraging as Saturday was..

In Englandshire so was watching online.

A sickener to concede so close to half time when it looked like we might be getting away with it. It may well have only been delaying the inevitable but the longer a game goes at 0-0 you never know. Last week illustrated that much.

But couldn't complain at going in behind. All Celtic and when we did get a corner we did some stupid short corner routine that didn't even get the ball into the box. Very poor.

Hutchinson looked to be bullied for their second and Carswell was equally weak on the box before Nielsen, how many times is that now? got an assist with an opposition goal for their third.

After that a case of how many really.

Perhaps it's because I'm in the East Stand and don't really get a true picture of how many are in there usually but that was really eye raising the turnout across the East and Cooper stands. And not in a good way. The club must be concerned at existing ticket holders and PATG punters turning their backs far less attracting half season buyers.

These are testing times both within the dugout and the directors box.

• Like 1

In Englandshire so was watching online.

A sickener to concede so close to half time when it looked like we might be getting away with it. It may well have only been delaying the inevitable but the longer a game goes at 0-0 you never know. Last week illustrated that much.

But couldn't complain at going in behind. All Celtic and when we did get a corner we did some stupid short corner routine that didn't even get the ball into the box. Very poor.

Hutchinson looked to be bullied for their second and Carswell was equally weak on the box before Nielsen, how many times is that now? got an assist with an opposition goal for their third.

After that a case of how many really.

Perhaps it's because I'm in the East Stand and don't really get a true picture of how many are in there usually but that was really eye raising the turnout across the East and Cooper stands. And not in a good way. The club must be concerned at existing ticket holders and PATG punters turning their backs far less attracting half season buyers.

These are testing times both within the dugout and the directors box.

Surprised to see the crowd at over 9000. As empty as I have seen the east stand and cooper for a league game. In some ways I can understand it. After all it turned out to be 5-0. But still a shame fans are so ready to turn their backs when the going gets tough!

Van Dijk looked a player.

That he did. Him, Brown, Stokes, Izagguere, Ledley, Abrose and co are all big brutish bastards that have pace as well. Carswell, Las, Moore etc are just no match for them.

Every Celtic player in that team tonight was an athlete. We couldn't get near them.