• Stuart Carswell
    • John Sutton
    • Keith Lasley
    • Craig Moore
    • Adam Cummins
    • Henri Anier
    • Null Vote

Moore. Looked decent.

Bad day when that's all you have to do for someone to vote for you though.

Lasley was decent first half. Second half, he was kind of nullified as he couldn't make a tackle as the ref would have been only too happy to send him off.

Only other player exempt from criticism is Sutton. Lewandowski or Van Persie would struggle to score with the supply he's getting...

Moore looked decent. Really? Thought he looked like an under 14 who had got a game at under 18. Steep learning curve for him which I hope he manages to climb.

Can't understand the love in for Lasley either. His second touch is usually a tackle.

Sutton at least ran about, won a few headers from terrible service and put in a lot of effort trying to stop the Celtic defenders moving forward out of defence.

There has been so many games this season when oh just don't think anyone deserves a vote which is a bit of a worry, for the first time in my 30 years following Motherwell home and away I'm not enjoying going to the games, as said the best part of the games has been the well bois null vote again, that's 9 goals we have lost in last two home games and I won't even mention Albion Rovers

Thought Vigurs did a decent job on Brown. Sutton did all right with the best he had, bit daft to give away a foul by being in a headlock but. Carswell won a lot of headers at set plays. Actually thought a few of our lads did all right, played to their level just that with five defenders, two defensive midfielders was so negative we had not attacking spark and they were too good for us to try and defend as much as we did. Over the piece, I'm voting Vigurs.