Damage After Celtic Game

gilmour

When asked if they are casuals many say they are not casuals but they are ultras.

I must say, whenever I see them most are dressed like casuals (gear they've got on, no Motherwell colours). That in itself probably attracts attention from certain people or authorities. Not sure if they're intentionally going for a casuals look...

Hoping we'll see an end to the smokebombs now. They do absolutely nothing in terms of improving the atmosphere, although I appreciate it might make the ones holding them feel like they're in the San Siro or something. I'd like to think the Well Bois will want to be whiter than white now.

And aye, the Green Brigade are on another level entirely.

If it's not how they act it's how they're dressed.

There is so much more to worry about than the bois in the east stand. The very nature of having a boisterous element of the support means at times they'll sail close to the edge, sometime like at NDP some people will say we've crossed the line. There's no need to be whiter than white, there's no need or anything to change .

If it's not how they act it's how they're dressed.

I also remember them incorporating a Nazi/Saturday Service style S from 'SS' into one of their banners. So they do like to at least emulate casuals. Don't like to see Nazi style logos associated with the club either.

There is so much more to worry about than the bois in the east stand. The very nature of having a boisterous element of the support means at times they'll sail close to the edge, sometime like at NDP some people will say we've crossed the line. There's no need to be whiter than white, there's no need or anything to change .

Smoke bombs which are banned, throwing a smoke bomb on to the playing surface, breaking seats. Think most people would say that's crossing the line. The authorities see it that way and it damages the club the Well Bois profess to love. No more of it, please.

By all means carry on with the dancing, drum and chanting as that does bring positives.

• Like 1

I also remember them incorporating a Nazi/Saturday Service style S from 'SS' into one of their banners. So they do like to at least emulate casuals. Don't like to see Nazi style logos associated with the club either.

Smoke bombs which are banned, throwing a smoke bomb on to the playing surface, breaking seats. Think most people would say that's crossing the line. The authorities see it that way and it damages the club the Well Bois profess to love. No more of it, please.

By all means carry on with the dancing, drum and chanting as that does bring positives.

The banner you speak of was a one off in 2011, if you look through the rest of our work you'll notice there are no more fascist letters and no letters seeking to emulate casuals.

And like I said, some will see it as crossing the line, be it the authorities or those who wake up to a sodden mattress.

1386712506[/url]' post='401203']

Sanctimonious piss. Incorporating a Nazi/Saturday Service style 'S'? Emulate casuals? Deary me... Your tapping into a subject you clearly no little about. Don't believe the hype?

Best decision of Leanne Dempsters' tenure has been to embrace the notion of a new generation looking to add colour and volume to our support. From a group numbering in their tens to one of hundreds, they've made a good fist of self policing that some holier than thou can't or won't see.

I must say, whenever I see them most are dressed like casuals (gear they've got on, no Motherwell colours). That in itself probably attracts attention from certain people or authorities. Not sure if they're intentionally going for a casuals look

I myself attend most Motherwell games dressed In casual gear .....A comfy pair of cords .nice warm pullover, annorak and sensible slip on hushpuppies all from Marks and Spencers .I like the look but I think im too old to be one of the bois

I see the police are hoping to start arresting some of the GB mob, nice wee christmas in jail for them would be nice, but all they will get is a slap on the wrist and 50p a week deducted from their giro's to pay the fine. I also see their wee ginger runt of a manager is still describing them as " the greatest fans in the world, bar none" what a wanker that man is. :nod:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25314595

No wonder the younger ones feel disenfranchised when patronising cunts like you appear with drivel like that.

disenfranchised? Have i wandered onto the Green brigade website by mistake? It's a simple question who enforces the self policing? (and try and leave out the personal abuse this time,i've never met you and only my friends call me 'cunt')

Barca wanted the GB banned from tonight's match, a bit ritch when their fans and PSV fought running battles with the riot cops in April this year. Still the GB are the architects of their own downfall so hell mend them.

Barca banned their own ultras group from the stadium a long time ago, none of them attend matches anymore.

The bigger issue for me is the safety of our supporters and innocent folks walking the streets on game day who are subjected to threats and abuse by supporters of the evil two when they are in town. As long as the damage to our stadium is paid for by their team, and they are subsequently banned and arrested by the Police, that'll do for me.

I've been to Fir Park as a youngster back in the day when there has been upwards of 15,000 Celtic / Rangers supporters at the game and to say it was scary is putting it mildly. It was a terrifying experience and has probably put a generation of Well fans off attending these games thereafter.

I've been to Fir Park as a youngster back in the day when there has been upwards of 15,000 Celtic / Rangers supporters at the game and to say it was scary is putting it mildly. It was a terrifying experience and has probably put a generation of Well fans off attending these games thereafter.

Not quite to the same scale but I can still remember leaving several OF matches at half time/earlier when I was 7/8 (getting on for 18/19 years ago now), as I used to sit in the 'family' section of the Main Stand, where there was nothing other than a flimsy wooden barrier separating us (left hand side as you look at it from the East stand, right on the line between the plastic non-backed seats and the wooden fold downs) and the OF fans.

I can remember beating Rangers 2-1(?) when Willie Falconer scored in the last minute wearing the fluorescent strip (Motherwell Times headline was 'Muddy Marvel' as it was a diving header through the goal mouth) and one of their fans reaching over the barrier (and my brother and I) to grab my uncle who I went to games with to threaten him with a stabbing after the game because he told him to cut out his language as he was right next to the family section.

One boy tried to act the smart arse by quoting legislation and was subsequently carted. I'm all for atmosphere but not when it's embarrassing other supporters.

God forbid someone should stand up for their rights. That sort of behaviour is certainly embarrassing for us all.

If your team scores a goal and you go mental and end up breaking a seat jumping about then fair enough , it's down to passion for your team, If however you stand there and think breaking seats is a great way to punish and get it right up the opposition and their fans, then you are probably the same kind of fucking moron who keys the sides of cars and enjoys the misery it might bring.

If your team scores a goal and you go mental and end up breaking a seat jumping about then fair enough , it's down to passion for your team, If however you stand there and think breaking seats is a great way to punish and get it right up the opposition and their fans, then you are probably the same kind of fucking moron who keys the sides of cars and enjoys the misery it might bring.

Most people manage not to break seats when their team scores, even jumping on a seat probably wouldn't break it.You would need to kick it a few times just to get the plastic bit off.

Most people manage not to break seats when their team scores, even jumping on a seat probably wouldn't break it.You would need to kick it a few times just to get the plastic bit off.

Not entirely true. I broke one at Inverness entirely by accident when I fell over the row in front celebrating a goal.