Damage After Celtic Game

gilmour

disenfranchised? Have i wandered onto the Green brigade website by mistake? It's a simple question who enforces the self policing? (and try and leave out the personal abuse this time,i've never met you and only my friends call me 'cunt')

The older heads amongst the end section pull up the younger ones for their behaviour. We realise that we're not anybody to tell them what not to do, but simply advise them that their behaviour could draw unwanted attention towards us as a group and them as individuals.

And apologies, I shouldn't have used a big word like disenfranchised, it obviously caused some alarm there.

• Like 2

Ah so it wasn't because of all those pies you eat? :whistling:

I would like to say that it was, however I am only 5ft 7 and weigh a mere 9 1/2 stone. I do enjoy a pie or two but it has had no effect on my weight over the years. I am the same size that I was when I was 16 which is not too bad for a 51 year old. :)

I reckon that these two arrests aren't for the seat damage or anything that happened inside the ground. This is more likely for something that happened before or after the game given that there was trouble in the town centre on the night and it's a fan from each side that's been collared.

We have no idea what the Motherwell fan did or what evidence the police have to arrest him so I would say just wait and see what happens before judging.

Sounds like at least one other 'Well fan had already been arrested, too: "Officers had already arrested five supporters from both clubs, aged 16 to 21, and two suspects have appeared in court."

The police PR machine has been in overdrive ever since through highly respectible channels such as chick young and Hugh Keevins.

They are clearly pushing to criminalise and de-humanise a section of our fan base and lump them in with other choice fans groups in Scotland.

There was NO trouble in the motherwell end that Friday night.

And ZERO vandalism at St mirren but to listen and read chick and Hugh in the 2weeks since you would have thought motherwell fans had been on the rampage.

This is just another peice of absolutely wild journalism. No mention of what the charge is, quotes such as "we are coming to get you over Christmas" deliberately oppressive during a supposed time of festive joy?

When did a police service and PUBLIC service become akin to that of a nazi propaganda machine and snatch squad.

Dawn raids on a 16 year old?!

Threats from a public service?!

At this moment I know a lot of boys involved with the end section who have never ever looked or been near any trouble. Having to re consider if it is worth continuing our support of motherwell in the same way or at all.

You can always tell a shite argument when they compare something to the Nazis.

• Like 3

Lots of claret & amber specs on here. Cries of what did the Well fan do whilst at the same time declaring the Celtic fan guilty as charged. Just coz some of their fans ripped up seats doesn't mean this guy was one of them. Him and the Well fan might of had a set to before or after the game & his arrest has nothing do to with the seats being destroyed. But according to some here he's guilty as sin but the Well fan is a victim of police corruption :doh: It was on this very thread someone took great delight in announcing some Celtic fans went home with sore faces after being jumped by a group of Well fans. Still going with no Well fans were involved in trouble and don't deserve to be arrested?

Wasn't that long ago Well fans ripped up seats in Accies ground but that's conviently forgotten coz Well fans are all angels & don't get involved in trouble.

Reminds me of when a ned gets killed crashing a stolen car & his family come out and say he was a wee angel & we'll just sweep the car theft part of the story under the carpet.

Everyone who was involved in trouble at the match will get their comuppance irrespective of what colours they wear and to suggest it's a conspiracy against Well fans is simply bullshit. Unless of course you subscribe to the party line of Well fans are all angels :angel: and it's the opposition who have the troublemakers :devil:

• Like 2

1387505340[/url]' post='401618']

Lots of claret & amber specs on here. Cries of what did the Well fan do whilst at the same time declaring the Celtic fan guilty as charged. Just coz some of their fans ripped up seats doesn't mean this guy was one of them. Him and the Well fan might of had a set to before or after the game & his arrest has nothing do to with the seats being destroyed. But according to some here he's guilty as sin but the Well fan is a victim of police corruption :doh: It was on this very thread someone took great delight in announcing some Celtic fans went home with sore faces after being jumped by a group of Well fans. Still going with no Well fans were involved in trouble and don't deserve to be arrested?

Wasn't that long ago Well fans ripped up seats in Accies ground but that's conviently forgotten coz Well fans are all angels & don't get involved in trouble.

Reminds me of when a ned gets killed crashing a stolen car & his family come out and say he was a wee angel & we'll just sweep the car theft part of the story under the carpet.

Everyone who was involved in trouble at the match will get their comuppance irrespective of what colours they wear and to suggest it's a conspiracy against Well fans is simply bullshit. Unless of course you subscribe to the party line of Well fans are all angels :angel: and it's the opposition who have the troublemakers :devil:

Wind your neck in, you could at least have told the truth. A claim of 'ripped up seats' is bad enough. Then the 'jumped by a group of Well fans'? facepalm.gif

Lots of claret & amber specs on here. Cries of what did the Well fan do whilst at the same time declaring the Celtic fan guilty as....

I asked the original question because I was only aware of seats damaged in the Celtic end. There's no doubt in my mind the 'Well fan is guilty of something and I suspect he's a wee dick- I know we have enough of them- I just didn't know what had happened so asked the question. If you think there was any implied undertones to what I asked then you've got it wrong.

Everyone who was involved in trouble at the match will get their comuppance irrespective of what colours they wear

No they won't.

Wind your neck in, you could at least have told the truth. A claim of 'ripped up seats' is bad enough. Then the 'jumped by a group of Well fans'? facepalm.gif

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

i heard a few tims got jumped on after the game on there way down to airbles station

What part of jumed on by a group of Well fans is not the truth? And i suppose there was no damage to Accies stadium just the media with an anti-Motherwell agenda? But hey you know best don't you being such a legend and all.

The Emoticons were the best part of that post.

The best parts of your posts are the ones you post on the sevco forums. Hope you got your Christmas card from McCoist for being such a loyal supporter.

i heard a few tims got jumped on after the game on there way down to airbles station

What part of jumed on by a group of Well fans is not the truth? And i suppose there was no damage to Accies stadium just the media with an anti-Motherwell agenda? But hey you know best don't you being such a legend and all.

The best parts of your posts are the ones you post on the sevco forums. Hope you got your Christmas card from McCoist for being such a loyal supporter.

1 May 2004 Rangers 4 Motherwell 0 was the last time i set foot in Ibrox so tell me again how loyal i am.

Maybe the part that says " i heard', see 'i heard' that no-one did, but that doesn't make it the truth, merely a rumour.

1387617660[/url]' post='401685']

Your inane post is based on conjecture!

Nobody denied there was damage at Douglas Park so not quite getting your question on an anti-Motherwell agenda?

I know best? Well, working from an informed position given I was there, I'd agree. No better and no worse than anybody else (minus the usual sycophants) who follows the team so you can cut the legend chat out.