Damage After Celtic Game

gilmour

The argument that we can't complain because our fans did similar at NDP last week doesn't hold up where Celtic fans are concerned. Every support has an unsavoury element in them and we are no different but Celtic are on a different scale altogether. The sheer number of them involved despite their claims that it's only a tiny minority for starters, then the amount of times they have done this kind of thing yet met with very little reprimand.

Ask any Dundee fan, Rangers fan, Killie fan about this mob's previous for destroying seats and acting the cunt at away grounds. Ask Hearts fans or more so Hearts stewards and kiosk workers about Celtic fans rioting and raiding the kiosk there twice in the 2010/11 season, both of which were evening kick off matches which seem to bring the worst out in this shower of filth. They are repeat and persistent offenders and they are a dangerous animal which is out of control and they are ruining football with their baggage and antics.

Last night was the worst away support I've ever seen in Motherwell, not just during the game but more so I'd say before and after it. Bus loads of them were going up Airbles Road just before 7 and they were banging the windows and screaming abuse out at passers bye whilst others of them were pushing in the street and acting the cunt. It was like watching a load of rabid, out of control rot weilers being let out of their cages for the evening.

Celtic fans are the worst in Scotland because they are nothing but shit stirring bullies who fancy themselves as political activists and it's no wonder that we've got folk saying they won't attend another game involving this shower of vermin.

To be fair to them, majority on kerrydale street seem to have enough of the fannies in the GB

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8877514/319/

Fuck them nothing but scum...a disgrace to scotland..they get away with the same shite week in week out and the police, sfa, celtic fc, etc do fuck all.its time all those GB morons were dealt with. The genuine celtic fans need to start complaining about them, maybe then something will get done

And fag packet maths granted but 20 home fans wrapping it IS a greater financial impact than the income from away fans from 1 Celtic game. Don't know why you can't figure that out?

Not saying 20 will but these instances of lying down to the bullies will be the straw that breaks the Camel's back for some.

20 fans x 20 games = 400 tickets.

6,500 fans x 2 games = 13,000 tickets.

I don't like it, but that's the maths.

Motherwell are probably doing the right thing by letting the pictures do the talking and keeping their counsel on this one. Last night appears to have been a tipping point for the silent majority of the Celtic fans. Motherwell putting out a statement slating the Celtic support will turn it back on us. Let them deal with it, quietly send us a cheque in the post, and hope it doesn't happen next time.

• Like 1

20 fans x 20 games = 400 tickets.

6,500 fans x 2 games = 13,000 tickets.

I don't like it, but that's the maths.

Aye you forgot to multiply the Motherwell fans by, say, 40 years.

Because if someone gives up the ghost that's what Motherwell lose out on, we have all seen it. If Celtic fans are barred for a game or even spit the dummy and 'boycott' a ground it only lasts a game or two.

Aye your spelling and thought process, not really helped that the quote you included didn't have any spelling mistakes, granted there was a lack of apostrophe in "its" and "maths" was incorrectly capitalised.

You really aren't doing yourself or your argument any favours.

Someone concluding an argument in a post by slagging off someone's spelling while said post includes 'foundy' standard grammar is a mile oot.

Have a word.

Criminal damage and flare throwing is an offence which the Police and Stewards should be dealing with. Same as ensuring the safety of everyone walking the streets minding their own business when the filth shows up intimidating passers by with their bullying behaviour. The Police should herd the scum on the streets and lock up anyone pissing in the streets or causing damage to property. Celtic FC should then ban the offenders for life and we slowly eradicate the problem.

Before anyone says double standards, I would expect the same treatment for Motherwell fans behaving the same way.

Before anyone says double standards, I would expect the same treatment for Motherwell fans behaving the same way.

On a normal match day you'll find the police on their push bikes hunting up closes and behind buildings on Airbles St , Brandon St and Windmillhill St and in and around the nooks and crannies around the Civic Centre and Health Centre hunting for folk purposley hiding out the road and causing no trouble having a couple of cans or a bottle pre match. On a matchday against the great unwashed you'll find the police shitting themselves , turning a blind eye to their fans pissing in the street , drinking wherever they want and in general acting however they want.

Criminal damage and flare throwing is an offence which the Police and Stewards should be dealing with. Same as ensuring the safety of everyone walking the streets minding their own business when the filth shows up intimidating passers by with their bullying behaviour. The Police should herd the scum on the streets and lock up anyone pissing in the streets or causing damage to property. Celtic FC should then ban the offenders for life and we slowly eradicate the problem.

Exactly. That's the most smoke bombs, fireworks, flares etc I've seen at a game in scotland, not to mention the fucking state of the south stand, and not one arrest? Have seen home and away fans ejected for much less on many many occasions.

These scumbags are becoming untouchable and they know it. Not good enough from the police and stewards and it isn't going to get better with their blind eye attitude.

Exactly. That's the most smoke bombs, fireworks, flares etc I've seen at a game in scotland, not to mention the fucking state of the south stand, and not one arrest? Have seen home and away fans ejected for much less on many many occasions.

These scumbags are becoming untouchable and they know it. Not good enough from the police and stewards and it isn't going to get better with their blind eye attitude.

The Police are never going to fill the cells on a Friday night with football fans but a few tinks will probably getting woke up long before Jeremy Kyle in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Please don't blame the stewards for the lack of any action taken whilst the seats were being damaged, the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of senior Police officers and the football authorities.

Stewards don't get paid to deal with the obvious violence they would have faced had they attempted to eject anyone from the area in the south stand.

It would appear that Police policy where crowds are involved, particularly large football crowds is to watch/video/identify and attempt to make arrests at a later date when it is less likely to cause any problems than if they made their moves during a game.

We might not like it, and I don't, but in the interests of safety I can understand it.

• Like 1

So basically let them do what they want in the ground and maybe get a couple of them who's faces were clear on the videos later.Most of them will have hoods up and scarfs round their faces so that's pretty useless.Only way to deal with it is to have more police per fan so either less away fans or more police and both of them would cost us money.The simple answer is no more Friday night games for Celtic.

When we go to Parkhead there are 30 polis watching 200 well fans inside the stadium .As soon as one of us even stands up its oot the door What are we paying them for there should have been arrests on Friday its their feckin job

• Like 1

It's quite simply a case of the authorities picking on the easiest targets and not having the gumption or the balls to do anything about the Celtic support when they're grouped together in that number. When it's smaller crowds they won't hesitate to intervene. Remember a game against the Deadco two years ago when about 10 police and stewards ran into the east stand to remove a 12 year old boy for waving a banner which said ' h u ns'? That's the level of their action, but when they have to take more serious measures, forget it.

Really ??? Is that statement a fuckin laugh ??? Don't get me wrong any statement that is headed by anything "Celtic" i take with a pinch of salt but that GB thing must be a joke ?! None of our members go away looking to cause problems ?! REALLY ?! This is not a bunch of teens drinking the monks brew for the first time this is lads in their 20s 30s and 40s who are seasoned campaigners at being arseholes up and down Great Britain never mind Scotland, acting as if they are the ones persecuted by the authorities when in reality they have been given free reign to do as they fucking please ! This green brigade machine is out of control and i'm sorry the only way to stop it is by home fans fighting back ! Whether it be us, Hibs, the sheep, hearts, united, st mirren or any other in the SPL the only way to stop them repeating this is home fans saying enough is enough and fighting fire with fire ! Just remember these are "fans" who went to Brentford in the summer and sang songs about a certain terror attack where a British soldier was decapitated in a busy London street by muslim extremists !! Some may say "don't sink to their level" but everybody trying to keep the moral high ground it isn't working either !! they don't care about words so it needs to be actions !!

• Like 1