Partick Thistle V Motherwell 29/12/13

superwell87

Lol!

Went to grab my mate in a big bear hug and my other mate came into do the same and copped it right in the coupon!

Good job he wasnt in Paris the night Faddy scored!

#findtheteeth

Still no sign of those teeth?

That, and the guy having a shave at the match were right up there with the most bizarre things I've experienced!!

Oh ye (me) have little faith!!

Honestly didn't expect that one and my worst fears looked to be released when Thistle started very brightly and took the lead with a good goal. When you watch the highlights though Vigurs is really lazy and just lets Lawless run past him and get the finish away! A turning point may have been a great save from the Lawless long range effort. If that had went in then it may have been a different game.

As others have said it was great to see Faddy looking easily the best he has looked all season and hopefully we can play him through the middle more. He is wasted/ineffective on the wing anyway. His dipping shot from the throw in and header of the bar were great efforts.

I/we have often being critical that McCall has no "plan B" but the formation yesterday proves otherwise, although I still think Carswell at right back isn't something I'd like to see too much! He did well though.

Great win and the league table makes great reading although I think the placing will change from week to week! Great to be apparently "murder" (often my own words) and yet still be 2 points ahead of Aberdeen who are having their best season in 15 years and apparently have an annual wage bill of several million for the pleasure! Pleasing.

I though the ref was quite poor. Especially the decision to give the could against Faddy when he outmuscled the defender to go clean through.

Also, no-one has picked up on what I thought at the time was a terrible and cynical late elbow on Lasley by Higginbotham.

Still no sign of those teeth?

That, and the guy having a shave at the match were right up there with the most bizarre things I've experienced!!

Lol! The guy shaving was a classic!

The teeth are still missing and whats worse is the dentist cant fix them until the holidays are over. Not like I could have felt any worse. #findtheteeth