• Keith Lasley
    • Henri Anier
    • Iain Vigurs
    • James McFadden
    • John Sutton
    • Paul Lawson
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Several excellent performers today, but my vote went to a reinvigorated Faddy. He was on the ball constantly and linked up well. On another day would've had a hat trick.

What a performance !! Everybody in black today were amazing, best away performance i've seen in the flesh for years :) But if i had to pick somebody it would be Faddy, some lovely touches, assists, lobbing the keeper and was even chasing back defending ! If he can play like that on a regular basis from now on Aberdeen and United will be shitting it in the race for 2nd.

Difficult to choose today. Lasley and Carswell covered a lot if ground, Vigurs was far more influential McManus was solid as ever and Ainsworth a real threat. However, Faddy was my MOTM and benefitted from being played up front in a more central position. More of the same please Mr McCall.

However, Faddy was my MOTM and benefitted from being played up front in a more central position. More of the same please Mr McCall.

Definitely his best position for me. Equally important, he looked much fitter today. A yard quicker than the last time I saw him which made him 10 times more effective.

Best performance from Faddy for a long time but my vote goes to Lasley who lead by example and covered every blade of grass.

Special mention also to Carswell who had a really good game in an unfamiliar role.

Everybody had a good game and you can see that when we click we are still a bloody good side.

Mon the Dossers

Hardest decision of the season so far, so many good performances. I'll go for Ramsden though who has been my player of the season so far.

Not a bad shout for player of the year. Even when things aren't going well in terms of results, he rarely lets himself down. A really dependable player, fast becoming one of my favourites...

Have to say it's not very often you're stuck on who was tmotm. Thought Faddy played his best game in a Well shirt since his return, he was immense and seemed to bring out confidence in the lads around him, young Zane being the most noticeable one. Carswell played out of his skin at RB after a tricky first 10 minutes and gets my nod for his contribution. It was a brilliant display all round topped of by Stevie Mac's dragback and almost goal..... Happy days...