• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henri Anier
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Craig Moore
    • James McFadden
    • Paul Lawson
    • Null Vote

Goalkeeper and back four were all excellent today because St. Johnstone aren't a team with nothing up front. I thought Stevie Hammell was especially good today and even won quite a few headers.

In midfield Lasley was excellent, Vigurs scored but his best contribution was the great cross for Sutton's goal, Ainsworth came in and out of the match but looked good on the ball and got better as the game went on and he scored for the fourth match in a row. He actually should have scored a couple more. John Sutton was superb as well and although there is nothing exotic about him I just love the effort he puts in.

I don't think it's any coincidence that when Vigurs plays we seem to do a lot better but I'm narrowly going to give the nod to Ainsworth. He was in and out in the first half, I thought actually Anier was getting in his way a bit and funnily enough Anier moved to the other side later in the half but in the second half Ainsworth really terrorized them.

MotM - Ainsworth.

Absolutely no failures today, you could make a case for just about any of the starting 11. I'm going for Vigurs, narrowly ahead of Ainsworth, when he plays with his head up like he did today you can see why McCall was so keen to sign him,plus, you could see what the goal meant to both him and his team mates.

I went for young Dan. At times he had nothing to do but he was always switched on. To play with such control and confidence, knowing it was probably his last for the club was great. For me the wee man has quite possibly been the catalyst for our season and would love him to stay.

Fantastic all round performance , but opted for Ainsworth as he lit up the second half with some brilliant wing play and direct running which St Johnstone just couldn't handle .

Will be sad to see Twardzik go as he has been terrific in his short time here and seems to instill a confidence in the defence which has been lacking with Hollis and Nielsen .

They all were excellent - again, no failures and immensely proud of the lot of them.

If I had to pick one I'd go for Vigurs, finally showing his potential, put in a real shift, opened up their defence time after time with some sublime passes. The boy really has a sweet left foot on him.

A lot of big performances today, from the defence and goalie keeping May quiet, to the midfield creating chance after chance, and the front two pressing and harrying and not giving Saints a minute to settle. Sutton and Anier caused them all manner of problems, while Ainsworth, once he got a grip on the game, proved to be unstoppable. Also thought Vigurs played his best game for the club so far, lots of energy, some trickery, and numerous sublime passes.

But, it's Ainsworth that just shades it for me. Once he got up to speed, he gave them nightmares and probably deserved another goal for his efforts. If he can sustain this level of performance for the rest of the season, it just might be what we need to secure a European place.

another great TEAM performance - everyone was on the ball

im giving my vote to Vigurs, an assist for the opening goal - which I thought came when St J had started to try to get control of the game

and for his goal, the 2nd, which kind of killed of any hope they had of getting back into the game

lets hope he kicks on, because with that kind of vision, passing, ability - he certainly can be a valuable asset

Wasnt at the game so not voting but good to hear such positive comments about Vigurs. I had very high hopes for him at the beginning of the season and felt he could provide the creativity Law had given us previously.

Maybe now the team are starting to gel and some of the injuries players were carrying are easing we will start to see the best of him AND the team.