Hearts V Motherwell 11/1/14

postiejim

I am sure when it comes to Motherwell even MJC would say he is a glass half full sort of guy. On checking his predictions so far this season he is not as negative as I first thought. On about half of the games he predicted a Well win (although he was posted missing for the early part of the season.) That aside do I sense a new period of optimism running through MJC's predictions? ph34r.gif

v - Hearts

quote: MJC

2-0 Hearts.

v - St Johnstone

2-1 to us in a tight match.

v - Partick Thistle

I can see them winning 2-0 here sadly.

v - Aberdeen

5-1 to them.

v - St Mirren

Either 1-1 or 1-0 to them.

v - Ross County

1-0 to us

v - Celtic

7-0 Celtic.

v - Albion Rovers

Can't see us having any problems getting through the tie

v - Kilmarnock

1-0 Well.

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hibernian

2-1 to us

v - St Johnstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hearts

MJC Failed to predict

v - Celtic

MJC Failed to predict

v - Ross County

MJC Failed to predict

v - Livingstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - St Mirren

I'll try and be optimistic and go for 3-1 to us.

I am sure when it comes to Motherwell even MJC would say he is a glass half full sort of guy. On checking his predictions so far this season he is not as negative as I first thought. On about half of the games he predicted a Well win (although he was posted missing for the early part of the season.) That aside do I sense a new period of optimism running through MJC's predictions? ph34r.gif

v - Hearts

2-0 Hearts.

v - St Johnstone

v - Partick Thistle

v - Aberdeen

5-1 to them.

v - St Mirren

v - Ross County

1-0 to us

v - Celtic

7-0 Celtic.

v - Albion Rovers

v - Kilmarnock

1-0 Well.

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hibernian

2-1 to us

v - St Johnstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hearts

MJC Failed to predict

v - Celtic

MJC Failed to predict

v - Ross County

MJC Failed to predict

v - Livingstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - St Mirren

You have tooooo much time on your hands .

v - Hearts

2-0 Hearts.

v - St Johnstone

v - Partick Thistle

v - Aberdeen

5-1 to them.

v - St Mirren

v - Ross County

1-0 to us

v - Celtic

7-0 Celtic.

v - Albion Rovers

v - Kilmarnock

1-0 Well.

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hibernian

2-1 to us

v - St Johnstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Hearts

MJC Failed to predict

v - Celtic

MJC Failed to predict

v - Ross County

MJC Failed to predict

v - Livingstone

MJC Failed to predict

v - Dundee United

MJC Failed to predict

v - St Mirren

I'll try and be optimistic and go for 3-1 to us.

He predicted a loss to Aberdeen, and thanks to some results 10 years ago, a loss to Thistle.

Hearts are a team of young boys who have a boat load of enthusiasm and not much else. Time and time again this season they have come up against seasoned pros and have got 2nd prize. Games that were must wins like St Mirren and Killie, they were out thought and outplayed. You would have expected them to raise their game for the Embra derby, but again the score flattered them. I can't see SM letting the team's focus drop after what happened with Albion Rovers. Can't see past a Well victory by at least 2/3 goals..

A great opportunity to really hurt Hearts and improve our goal difference. They are on their knees begging for mercy and it’s time that we put them out of their misery. I predicted at least a 2-0 win, after their defeat to Thistle today we should be looking to score at least 4.

Looking forward to the last trip to Tynecastle for the foreseeable. If we play like we have done in recent weeks then we should win this relatively comfortably but we've seen a few times this season what can happen if we don't approach the game correctly.

Hopefully Sutton can boss the game and get it up them.

When is Anier's deal up?

I wouldn't normally stick it to a team when they are on their knees but Hearts have given us some shit over the years. I hope we can get a positive performance and some fringe players get involved. Looking forward to a good day out.

1388948975[/url]' post='402973']

Nearly everyone predicting that we'll give them a hiding and probably going through to celebrate my 50th, points to one thing.............a Hearts victorydownload.gif

Gonna be in the Caley Sample Room prior to the match Andy if you're wanting a birthday drink off me.....cheers.gif

I may get pelters for saying this but if Partick can go to Tynecastle score 2 goals and keep a clean sheet with their dodgy as fuck defence then surely to fuck we can go and take 3 points off them too.

This for me as well, nothing other than a easy win for the good guys

1388948975[/url]' post='402973']

Nearly everyone predicting that we'll give them a hiding and probably going through to celebrate my 50th, points to one thing.............a Hearts victorydownload.gif

Aye......confident Motherwell fans gives me the fear and given that we've been on a good run and they are in turmoil then it really would be in true Motherwell fashion if we screwed up and they turn us over next week. Like I said, we struggled to beat them at Fir Park earlier in the campaign and I think that this will be another struggle as the pressure and expectation will all be on us.

• Like 1

1389028047[/url]' post='403024']

Both. Club put prices up today... £24 for an adult and £18 for a concession. I wouldn't bother at that price.

Yer joking!!!! A very good chance of us giving the Jambos a proper skelping for the last time in a long time....Worth every penny!!!! In their own midden that is....evilgrin.gif

Yer joking!!!! A very good chance of us giving the Jambos a proper skelping for the last time in a long time....Worth every penny!!!! In their own midden that is....evilgrin.gif

I remember thinking along those lines when buying my Ibrox League Cup ticket.....

Having said that, I will be shelling out again this time!

1389034885[/url]' post='403038']

I remember thinking along those lines when buying my Ibrox League Cup ticket.....

Having said that, I will be shelling out again this time!

Tbf, there is a world of a difference between that Sevco mob and those young lads at swinecastle. They have had the stuffing kicked out off them, and Gary Locke is struggling to get them organised into a proper team. In their heads and in their hearts(excuse the pun) they're already down. I normally have a natter with Lockey when picking the kids up from school, but seeing his face in recent weeks, the poor bugger looks like a condemned man....So that said now is the time to go watch us hopefully hammer them...