Worst Xi To Grace The Claret & Amber

Goggles & Flippers

So all identified except for this lot, any help appreciated.

Ange

ange ouefio was a right back who we signed from lower league belgian football who was utterly hopeless and hung around for years despite not getting near the team.

often seen walking about north lodge in a club tracky.

ange ouefio was a right back who we signed from lower league belgian football who was utterly hopeless and hung around for years despite not getting near the team.

often seen walking about north lodge in a club tracky.

He was another doubler, one of the issues of going through over 100 posts and copy and pasting them into one document.

Maybe I've missed it somewhere but I dont remember seeing big Bawford Craptie anywhere on this list. Or am I the only one who didnae rate him?

Not one of our best, but not worthy of a place in the Worst Ever list. His 2 goal debut was enough to keep off that.

Did Ouefio have a brother who played for Hearts for a while?

according to wiki he did! willi oueifio.

amazingly they seemed to have signed him right after we got rid of ange. 3 appearances for them which says it all.

just checked and he played in the 6-1 game and got subbed off after we made it 4-0 after 36 minutes :yahoo:

Maybe, but "Mavis" Reilly didn't have a cookbook,t shirts and badges in his honour

True. He did have a Scottish Championship medal and a goal or two in the European Cup to his name by the time he joined us mind you... probably not many (any?) before or since can say that!

Met that big Karl Ready in the now defunct Trash.

Strong possibility he was a big dandy, his male friend had a strong resemblance to the gimp in pulp fiction.

Grim

I think that is quite well established. He was far from alone at Fir Park at that time.

Not that it matters, of course.