Records And Achievements Under Mccall

CoF

Wasn't McCall also manager of the season for 2012/13

Oh aye, added.

Highest points total (post war) 2011/12 as well no?

Yep, added. Amazingly, we look on course to break it for a third year running!

Yep, Randolph beat Ruddy's record the season after Ruddy set it - so half under Brown, half under McCall.

Any idea of the specifics? What was the previous record?

I *think* it was 13 for Ruddy and Randolph made it 14? Stattos?

Nearly, Ruddy had 14, Randolph had 15.

We kept 15 clean sheets in both seasons but Fraser got 1 in 2009/10 along with the 14 Ruddy kept.

Overall Randolph had 32 league match clean sheets - 7; 15; 10. He kept 40 clean sheets in all matches.

The longest run of consecutive clean sheets in this period was by John Ruddy - 5 matches from Jan 16th 2010 to Feb 10th until Kris Boyd scored a late equalizer for Rangers in a 1-1 draw.

This season we've actually kept 9 clean sheets so the 15 match record could conceivably be beaten but those clean sheets have been shared by three goalkeepers so far so an individual record is unlikely.

• 3 months later...

Well, looks like we can add another few to this -

League Runners up 2013 2014.

Most post war top flight points tally (broken for the third year in a row I believe?).

We've won 22 league games this season, I'm pretty sure this is a top flight record? Also, it won't have done Mccall's win % any harm either. I'll sit and work that out at some point.

Well, looks like we can add another few to this -

League Runners up 2013 2014.

Most post war top flight points tally (broken for the third year in a row I believe?).

We've won 22 league games this season, I'm pretty sure this is a top flight record? Also, it won't have done Mccall's win % any harm either. I'll sit and work that out at some point.

According to soccerbase, 72 wins out of 159 so 45.3%.

ETA: In the league along its 48.51% according to Wiki which would give him the second highest percentage ever amongst permanent managers. David Hay is first with 66.6% however this was in division 1 so basically, when talking about league win percentage in the top division, Stuart McCall is the most successful 'Well manager of all time...

Last one I can remember is 0-0 up at Aberdeen towards the end of last season...not sure if there's been one after that's slipping my mind?

No, you're right. It was mentioned by various people in the build-up. One thing you can say about us this season, there have always been goals!

good return for goals at all our matches then!

Pittodrie 9th March 2013, also @ Hearts mid season, and @ Ross County opening game

Our 4 draws this year were as below I think....plenty of goals for the fans.

Hibs and celtic 3 - 3

DU and Aberdeen 2 - 2