Rescheduled Fixtures

Toxteth O'Grady

the friday night fixture against united means we've an extra days rest before the st johnstone game.

for the inverness game at home they'll be playing in the cup final on the sunday while we'll have the weekend off so that should give us a decent advantage as well.

we also have hibs away on the 26th of march so that'll be 3 midweek games in a row.

Inverness on a Tuesday night....big away support that night. Feckin nonsense, no need for a midweek game at that stage of the season.

I'd agree its a shambles

but you cannot really argue that there is no need for a midweek game

10 games still to play, 9 weekends but only 7 available, until the split

Potential for 'SPFL Fixture Chaos' if winter does arrive

I'd agree its a shambles

but you cannot really argue that there is no need for a midweek game

10 games still to play, 9 weekends but only 7 available, until the split

Potential for 'SPFL Fixture Chaos' if winter does arrive

i don't see how it's a shambles, the game has to be played. it's a long journey but plenty of teams down south make similar trips on a regular basis. there's 2000 sheffield united fans in london for the game tonight.

there will be a midweek fixture post split as well.

i don't see how it's a shambles, the game has to be played. it's a long journey but plenty of teams down south make similar trips on a regular basis. there's 2000 sheffield united fans in london for the game tonight.

there will be a midweek fixture post split as well.

Ive misread that and commented thinking the gripe was the run of midweek games as opposed to a singular game

Scheduling in general is a shambles in my mind

clusters of games where fans players etc expected to turn out then weeks with nothing

Scottish and league cup weekends consecutively, screwing clubs who don't make grade

pre-scheduled midweek games in winter approaching the split, where historically there are always games needing squeezed in.

I thought 6 games in 30 days from Boxing day costing us £137 gate money pushed it too far

but 6 games in the 18 days running up to the split at £129 would test most(and the squad!)

so aye, shambles :nod: , maybe not on the one game though as I said its to be expected.

SPFL Fixture Amdendments

St Johnstone v Motherwell now Tuesday 25/02/14 at 7.45pm

Motherwell v Inverness CT now Wednesday 19/03/14 at 7.45 pm

Inverness CT v Motherwell now Tuesday 01/04/14 at 7.45pm

Fkin brilliant. Booked a cottage for a week in Fort William and will now miss the rescheduled home game. Why no either of the away games FFS

Last time that happened I missed the 6-6 game v Hibs.

NO HAPPY

At least we get a third match in February.

It's just unfortunate St. Johnstone and Inverness both made the semi finals which ruled out a weekend rescheduling.

unfortunate? or just bad scheduling by having both semi finals on consecutive weekends

Screwing up the SPFL week if as is likely SPFL teams make the expected grade

rather than moaning - what are the alternatives?

suggestions please?

its unfortunate we have ICT away midweek - but what about the ICT fans, they have Motherwell away midweek?

infact, nearly every game ICT (and County) play away from home is a minimum of 100 miles one way

whoosh