Most Drunken State At A Game Ever

ONeils40yarder

killie away - cant remember when, scottish cup i think

woke up in the cells

apparently i was so drunk i couldnt walk and was nicked in the toilet by police who followed me from the stand

nice £60 fine

finally got let out about 8pm that night, when i was more sober, got a carry out for the train back up the road

and when we reached central, i was "singing too loudly" and got huckled again!

when asked if i'd ever been in trouble with the police before - NO was the response!!

they then proceeded to make me take my clothes off so that they could get a description of every tatoo i have!!

woke up in the cells

apparently i was so drunk i couldnt walk and was nicked in the toilet by police who followed me from the stand

nice £60 fine

finally got let out about 8pm that night, when i was more sober, got a carry out for the train back up the road

when asked if i'd ever been in trouble with the police before - NO was the response!!

they then proceeded to make me take my clothes off so that they could get a description of every tatoo i have!!

I remember seeing you in the bog that day.... fucking melted is an understatement

Nancy was epic. Was on a total perfect drunk buzz the whole time. Even had time for steaks and pints in Paris before the flight home!!

I loved the night before the game too. We drank nancy dry!!

The game was the day of my 21st. First night (the Wednesday) it hit midnight and everyone got me booze. On game day, all the people I hadn't seen the night before bought me booze. The only stuff I can actually remember buying was a crate from a supermarket.

Can vaguely remember going for a pizza with my brother and having our photos taken with French women, then ending up walking about inside the cathedral just round from the square.

Melted.

Krasnodar Away.

After waking on the morning of the game in a Russian family's house following a pretty wild Wednesday night, 3 shots of vodka for breakfast (as is apparently customary for ridding of hangovers in Russia) set the tone for match day.

There's a fine photo of 6am Friday morning following a post match Russian flat rave, but I'll keep that one quiet.

woke up in the cells

nice £60 fine

I certainly remember that! Had to bend a few polis ears to get you out the cells afore last train home.

Ibrox the season before...

QoS away in the SC many moons ago (for a 'well game). Was back in Glasgow before I found out we'd lost 0-2 (I thought it was only 0-1) and had a player sent off.

I do remember, however, that we were stationed behind the goal with the home fans a few yards to the left. One of them threw a can (yup, you could still them in then) at the 'well fans and turned away all innocently only for the can to be returned and catch him on the side of his napper.

Elsewhere, being so pished at Carlisle v Lincoln that I would up in A&E - fell on the terracing then down the steps over the railway in the station - or being on my knees barking through the fence at a police dog at PSG v Toulouse.

Of course, there are some games which remain total blanks.