Out Of Contract?

prideoflanarkshire

Was thinking last night, who are the current players that are out of contract at the end of the year? Other than the players that are out of contract no one else will leave as we will not sell nor afford to release anyone.

Hutchinson (Will not sign a new contract)

McManus (Don't think we can afford him)

Hollis (Need a better first choice option)

Ainsworth (loan end)

McFadden (Don't think we can afford him)

Hammell (Think he will re-sign)

Any others?

Out of the above, who would you like to re-sign? and who would you like to see replaced?

As it stand, from the current squad list, my team for next year would be (???? - new signings):

????

Kerr Ramsden ???? Hammell

???? Lasley Carswell ????

Sutton Anier

Neilson

Stewart

Francis-Angol

Murray

Cummins

Lawson

Virgus

McHugh

Erwin

Moore

Anier is out of contract too. He will be off. I would try and keep McManus as hutch will definitely be off.

McFadden will struggle to find another club unless he moves abroad. Hammell is also too old and unless.its a newly promoted club coming into the SPL I don't think he'll move on.

McHugh will be off and so will Hollis.

As I said McManus is the one I think we should be desperate to keep and possibly look to keeping ainsworth.

Anier is out of contract too. He will be off. I would try and keep McManus as hutch will definitely be off.

McFadden will struggle to find another club unless he moves abroad. Hammell is also too old and unless.its a newly promoted club coming into the SPL I don't think he'll move on.

McHugh will be off and so will Hollis.

As I said McManus is the one I think we should be desperate to keep and possibly look to keeping ainsworth.

Anier signed a 2 and a half year contract in January.

Lasley is out of contract, must keep for obvious reasons. Hammell will stay for same reasons although his legs aren't lasting as well as Keith's. Resigned to losing Hutch on a free.

I'll be pleased if McManus and McFadden stay but wouldn't push the boat out. We need to have scope for bringing in young hungry players that have have sell-on potential.

I'd be looking to offload Neilson, Lawson and McHugh if at all possible.

Are Moore, Erwin and Murray under contract?

i heard that hammy may be off, he likes it here - but could be offered reduced terms and apparently there has been a few teams in touch with his agent - the only reason he stayed on the last time was his testimonial

whilst i'm not Hollis' no 1 fan - what has he done so wrong? IMO nothing, this season he has been unlucky with injuries - he's certainly not in the Nielsen category - however i owuld liek to see us go after McDonald or Kello

Lasley is out of contract, must keep for obvious reasons. Hammell will stay for same reasons although his legs aren't lasting as well as Keith's. Resigned to losing Hutch on a free.

I'll be pleased if McManus and McFadden stay but wouldn't push the boat out. We need to have scope for bringing in young hungry players that have have sell-on potential.

I'd be looking to offload Neilson, Lawson and McHugh if at all possible.

Are Moore, Erwin and Murray under contract?

Moore is,Erwin & Murray are out of contract and unfortunately with McCall in charge,both will be punted,if Erwin goes I reckon he will finally be the big 1 that we regret in years to come

Moore is,Erwin & Murray are out of contract and unfortunately with McCall in charge,both will be punted,if Erwin goes I reckon he will finally be the big 1 that we regret in years to come

I'd bet Erwin is one of the first on McCall's list to sign.

Would be tough to see Hammell play for another Scottish team. Same goes for Lasley.

I honestly don't care. Every player has to stop playing with us at some time, no matter how long the service. Would rather they were elsewhere than play out there days with us if they can't perform to expectations anymore - remember Brian Martin's last season with us? That was sore to watch :(

I honestly don't care. Every player has to stop playing with us at some time, no matter how long the service. Would rather they were elsewhere than play out there days with us if they can't perform to expectations anymore - remember Brian Martin's last season with us? That was sore to watch :(

would play Hammy in crutches rather than the favourite ZFA... surely one of the kids could be challenging.

• Like 1

Forget about their ages or the length of time they have had at the club, both Hammell and Lasley both deserve contracts on merit.

If Hutchinson leaves which seems likely re-signing McManus should be a priority.

The decision on McFadden will surely come down to money. If he's realistic about his remuneration I'd be happy to see him re-sign but his performances this season haven't been good enough to justify a big bucks contract. I think he still has worth as a player though as he showed today.

I'd like to see Kello in goals next season if possible but Hollis hasn't done much wrong and again if he wants to battle for first place I'd be happy to re-sign him.

Agree with those that Nielsen, Lawson and McHugh need to move on.

nielsen is going nowhere without a pay off which is bad news for hollis.

Why is it bad news for Hollis...Nielsen might not get back in the team ? Hollis was excellent today, nothing to do but came for the ball, spilled nothing and distributed the ball well. It was obvious the rest of the team had more confidence in him than Neilsen.