Leanne For Sfa President

Ianc

.. and what about the 5 Way Agreement fiasco, the Oldco / new co keep yer history p1sh, the transfer of licence switcheroo, the LNS "no sporting advantage" outcome and, of course, the super Sallary "who are these people" (when he already knew who was on the panel) which resulted in (yup, you've guessed it) threats and intimidation and police involvement. Plus loads more, obviously.

Corrupt

For anyone wondering if the docs are made up. No.

I was in a London court a few weeks back ( The stushie over the Millions that BDO for oldco say are due the creditors)

The Judge, both sides of the bench and Craig Whyte agreed they were publishable, which is why they now are.

If you're not interested who runs our game.

Fair enough. Carry on

• Like 1

Take this to 'Other Football' then, because this is 'Club Chat' and your discussion has nothing directly to do with our Club.

Couldn't care less, but its clear you have an agenda - not even convinced your a 'Well fan. As I alluded to earlier all that will happen is we'll replace one corrupt official with another. Nothing in your posting proves the validity of the documentation.

Want to play at politics, take the discussion to the correct place.

• Like 3

1394613880[/url]' post='407494']

Take this to 'Other Football' then, because this is 'Club Chat' and your discussion has nothing directly to do with our Club.

Couldn't care less, but its clear you have an agenda - not even convinced your a 'Well fan. As I alluded to earlier all that will happen is we'll replace one corrupt official with another. Nothing in your posting proves the validity of the documentation.

Here Here. clapping.gif

• Like 1

Of course it has something to do with our club as they have either a) deliberately helped keep an allegedly corrupt official in the highest office in the governing body of Scottish football or b) been so apathetic about what occurs in our game that they are quite happy to let things roll along to bring secco to the top table.

I for one would happily see Turnbull Hutton run the show; a man who appeared to show a great deal of integrity when others navel gazed.

As far as Ian being a Well fan/genuine, if he is the same Ian on TSFM, then he is def a dosser, and has added some great insight/posts in this affair.

It is a matter for yourself whether you care or don't care about who runs our game but it is that blinkered attitude that has helped lead us to where our fantastic national game is now. Just because other people do care about what goes on in the hallowed hallways of power doesn't mean they have an agenda, it simply means they care about the bigger picture.

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

• Like 2

I stand by my opinion that this discussion has no place in this particular area of the forum - by all means discuss the matter, but in the correct place. I don't come here to read about SEVCO or the running of our national game, I come to read about Motherwell.

For all clubs in Scotland read a) and b) for what its worth.

Turnbull Hutton - unlikely to happen. The root cause and the reason for the formation of the Top Ten and ultimately the breakaway years ago, took place because the 'big two' were fed up with the "tail wagging the dog" and are unlikley to allow that to happen again (11-1 anyone?)

• Like 2

Leanne For Sfa President Get The old guard out

a) Leeann is Motherwell FC Chief Exec

b) if a thread doesn't interest you, particularly one you've posted on over a number of days and know exactly what it's about - you can always avoid it.

In fact it's bewildering why if you hold such views and know what the content of the thread is, you'd pop back in to post again.

• Like 2

'big two' were fed up with the "tail wagging the dog" and are unlikley to allow that to happen again (11-1 anyone?)

Yeah except, it wasn't the big two that created the 11-1. They were just smarter than the rest combined at took full advantage at the time.

A wee update - the guy from TSFM has received a reply from what appears to be the SFA lawyers. Defending their previous actions whilst discussing the content of the info provided.

So disputing the point but not disputing the content or authenticity of any documents.

Interesting eh?