Boycott the hibs game ?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boycott the hibs game ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered
    • No choice ticked already bought

1394267804[/url]' post='407293']

What a miserable decision from hibs, i am convinced the claims inrelation to fan complaints are lies, they should procuce figures/ evidence.

Going to the game today, but my sympathy and support is with the bois. They have transformed the home and away experience particularly as their numbers have doubled this season and last. What i particularly admire is the positivity of their agenda and support, it was only a few years ago that the songbook we carried to edinburgh grounds consisted almost entirey of references to aids, gays, addicts and refugees, all very grim. Now it's about our tean, our players. I also recall the away visits to tannadice without the bois, and in particlar the game they originally boycotted / were refused entry. We pulled of a great battling performance that game but the remain support were too cold and disprate to congratulate the team.

I also think that the fans actively critising the boycott approach as petty should bear in mind that fans have very limited means with which to make a point. Shouting on forums has no impact in club boardrooms.

All of that said, if the response is a boycott is should be undertaken with eyes open. There is a real risk here of damaging the team here, and if hibs win today and their own drum is banging you can be damn sure no one within their club will be concerned by the couple of grand lost at the gate. Have the bois considered any other action to protest this decision other than non-attendence? I would suggest that anything which embarrasses hibs and draws attention to this decision should be consided and wonder if non-attendance is an effective way of pushing this message?

Bang on the money. Contender for post of the year yes.gif

Yeah that's what was thinking

'I watched a whistle noise'

I think it might have been a problem and I never even watched it :P The guys on MFC TV said Vigurs was giving the whistler a right paddy bear stare when the first goal went in (and that McManus had done similar when it was still 0-0).

Was quite funny as the teams were coming out, but might have been better had they been put away until half-time. Might be interesting if the question is asked of the players, if it affected the outcome. If it did, then the 'blower' needs strung up by the balls smile.gif

Keith Lasley approached the Well Fans gesturing to Fans to calm it down and pointing to His Ears.

Keith Lasley approached the Well Fans gesturing to Fans to calm it down and pointing to His Ears.

McCall in his MFCTV interview after the match also said it was distracting the players and asked that they whistles be left at home in future.