Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

According to Bertie's we are in Q2 qualifying and seeded with the non-seeds so far being these teams although its assumed the seeds (starred) from Q1 will go thru so this could change!

Siroki Brijeg * Bos

Honka Espoo * Fin

Sligo Rovers * Irl

Zawisza Bydgoszcz Pol

Neman Grodno Bls

Birkirkara * Mlt

MFK Kosice Svk

FC Vaduz * Lie

Brommapojkarna * Swe

Zimbru Chisinau * Mol

MyPa-47 * Fin

FK Haugesund * Nor

RoPS Rovaniemi Fin

According to Bertie's we are in Q2 qualifying and seeded with the non-seeds so far being these teams although its assumed the seeds (starred) from Q1 will go thru so this could change!

Siroki Brijeg * Bos

Honka Espoo * Fin

Sligo Rovers * Irl

Zawisza Bydgoszcz Pol

Neman Grodno Bls

Birkirkara * Mlt

MFK Kosice Svk

FC Vaduz * Lie

Brommapojkarna * Swe

Zimbru Chisinau * Mol

MyPa-47 * Fin

FK Haugesund * Nor

RoPS Rovaniemi Fin

For the tannoy announcers sake I hope we don't get Zawisza Bydgoszcz.

• Like 1

Revenge will be sweet. thumbup.gif

its one thing avenging a handball and foul goal that robbed two points, like today

but beating them in a euro tie and getting them to employ a manager the equivalent of Malpas whilst convincing their owners to give him loads of cash will be a little more difficult.

http://en.wikipedia....A_Europa_League

Draw - June 23

1st leg - July 17

2nd leg - July 24

the draw is on the 23rd June, which will give us some knowledge, but we will not know our actual opponents until the end of the game on 10th July

With any luck, one of the potential opponents will horse the other in the first leg on 3rd July. At least gives us 2-3 weeks to arrange a few days off work

somewhere that is easy to get to and a stadium where everyone who wants to go - can.

Llanelli would be good again, as would some of the irish teams. even some of the scandanavian ones - then after that, i'll take a french, german, austrian team

i think i must be the complete opposite to decorator

on the kassie site - its nice to see that it is assumed we will qualify for the next round!!

somewhere that is easy to get to and a stadium where everyone who wants to go - can.

Llanelli would be good again, as would some of the irish teams. even some of the scandanavian ones - then after that, i'll take a french, german, austrian team

i think i must be the complete opposite to decorator

on the kassie site - its nice to see that it is assumed we will qualify for the next round!!

:blink: Bit of a contradiction there no? Among the easiest to get to are any French, German or Austrian team! And a lot easier than that 9 hour bus haul to the arsehole of Wales... Llanelli. Don't even think they exist any more at any rate?

• Like 1