Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

If Celtic play away first then they will be over there on the 15th SOS that will be the week before we get there as it stands at the moment if the Iceland guys get through we are there at the same time.

If the Icelandic team get through we play them there on th 24th..and Celtic are due in Iceland on the 22nd or 23rd so yes we are potentially there at the same time.

However reports on the BBC say Celtic are in talks to move the game.so it may not happen.but i cant do Iceland so hoping for Bangor

Anyone else feel like me? ....done the Wales thing with Llanelli and Iceland too expensive. maybe a gold digger, but would prefer and wait for a glamour tie next round and just hope we make it throug

had some other shit goin on and felt a bit like that in 1995, was a long wait after Mypa 47

big regret

Morning all.

Hopefully a match between Bangor and yourselves coming up soon.

Capacity at Bangor's stadium is 1090 for European matches as they have to be all-seated. In the past "big" games have been moved to Wrexham's stadium (capacity approx 11,000) but there is no chance of that this year (if we get through) as Wrexham are having a new pitch laid at the moment with the seed only going down this week.

• Like 5

Morning all.

Capacity at Bangor's stadium is 1090 for European matches as they have to be all-seated. In the past "big" games have been moved to Wrexham's stadium (capacity approx 11,000) but there is no chance of that this year (if we get through) as Wrexham are having a new pitch laid at the moment with the seed only going down this week.

I was hoping for Bangor also so that I and many others could make the trip. But that would mean we would only be entitled to what 100 tickets which is probably less than a 10th of what we would or could take...

Any other alternatives ?

Do you think you will win through as the seeded side?

Morning all.

If it would've been moved to Wrexham, any chance it'd be moved to Chester?

I think the UEFA rules are that the away club has to be given a minimum of 5% of the ground, which would mean a minimum of 50 tickets!

Not sure on the game moving to Chester. As they are in a different country it would need dispensation from UEFA. However Chester's ground is partially in Wales as it straddles the border. Their main offices at the ground are in Wales.

I think the UEFA rules are that the away club has to be given a minimum of 5% of the ground, which would mean a minimum of 50 tickets!

Not sure on the game moving to Chester. As they are in a different country it would need dispensation from UEFA. However Chester's ground is partially in Wales as it straddles the border. Their main offices at the ground are in Wales.

What do you think your chances are of winning the tie?

You are the seeded side after all.

The Icelandic side have played 9 games and have won 5 and drawn the other 4. But then that is in the Icelandic league.

What do you think your chances are of winning the tie?

You are the seeded side after all.

The Icelandic side have played 9 games and have won 5 and drawn the other 4. But then that is in the Icelandic league.