Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

decorator has been in trenches in er and tynie where no man likes to be :angry:

let me tell you a story bawbags

ive been a away for 4 years now

but seen more miles than any cunt

read my latest programme fuds

People referring to themselves in the 3rd person amuse weeyin.

• Like 3

Decorator is a leg end and club ambassador, fair play to his bragging, he has done it and entitled to the bragging and long may it continue (unless we draw a team in Budapest and then he may come unstuck ;-) ).

Just not enough photos though.

Ah right, I must have missed the insightful comments of a 'leg end' on results, the state of the SPFL, McCall's team selections, tactics, ins and outs and general day to day bread and butter Motherwell FC.

Here's me thinking he was an attention seeking walloper with a strange penchant for uploading multiple large photographs, bragging about his travels, and telling us all how great a fan he is.

Sorry, I'm clearly mistaken.

• Like 9

Ah right, I must have missed the insightful comments of a 'leg end' on results, the state of the SPFL, McCall's team selections, tactics, ins and outs and general day to day bread and butter Motherwell FC.

Here's me thinking he was an attention seeking walloper with a strange penchant for uploading multiple large photographs, bragging about his travels, and telling us all how great a fan he is.

What he said... the Albania chat etc. is tedious in the extreme!

Not to mention the cooper suite club badge going out on tour.......

I thought Decorator lived in somewhere in the Balkans?Fair enough,the guy can be a bit of a twat but you can hardly expect him to be posting about Killie away games or the like.

It's not actually that difficult to stay informed, and some of us expats can do it without endless posts about how many miles we travel to see a game (e.g. decorator's round trip to Albania is less than a one way trip for me to Fir Park).

Thou doth protest too much :nod:

Decorator doesn't deal in bread and butter, it's caviar all the way for him.

Seen it, done it, got the photo.

Deary me....the fucking jealousy here is incredible.

Deco is a living legend, possibly the only person on earth who has seen every Motherwell away Euro tie, and there are bangers slating him because he doesn't have an opinion on the state of the stairs in the East Stand or the fact both our goalies are fucking rotten.

He's seen it, done it and has now retired to warmer climes, good on him I say, and having spent some time with him in Bucharest, Odense, Nancy, Llanelli and erm Brechin I can assure you all he's a sound chap who likes taking the odd photie of his achievements....probably in part, to wind up the absolute fucknuggets on this Board.

We Are All Deco

Long Live The Albo 10.....would've been 11 but my dinghy got swept westward towards Corfu

• Like 8

I have never met the guy, but the amount of pant-wetting he manages to provoke on here is magnificent.

I look forward to seeing his photos from our next European adventure.

I look forward to seeing the reaction to his photos from our next European adventure.

• Like 1

Not sure it is jealousy.....

Decorater is a Well fan like the rest of us and has managed through good fortune and effort to get to all Euro games. Some cannot afford the time nor the money to achieve that. Good luck to him.

I know of someone who reminds me I have not been to all or most away Euro games whistling.gif In fact he reminds most of us EOSMFC fans. Friendly banter is all it is....give as good as you get.. The fact this gent misses a game here and there is often overlookedbiggrin.gif

Let us hope there are many more trips to come...