Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

After 20 mins we thought we were going to absolutely skoosh it. They get the penalty and their tails go up whilst we've already taken our feet off the pedals and it was only going one way after that.

In fairness if they hadn't got that penalty I think we would have gone on to get 4 or 5 as we were playing some good stuff and they looked resigned to the defeat....but you can't start playing like it with so much of the game to go as penalties can come out of nowhere.

Very poor stuff tonight against a part time side with a 15 stone 5 ft 7 striker!! Worried that our elder statesmen are on the road oot! Lasley was as poor as ive ever seen him tonight and hammell looks a stone overweight and i lost count of the number of times he was raped down that left side tonight, the amount of chances created by stjarnan down that side was frightening, but as someone said earlier vigurs may not have helped this. Cant see us going through now which would be criminal, but lets hope rik waller up front has a heavy pre match dinner and is out of sorts!! And i hope mccall is now looking at their no 17, best player on the park by a mile!

Come on Rik Waller as your token fattie to reference? Surely there are more famous fatties deserving of this.

Waller didn't even win the X factor!

Lasley must have been terrible tonight, usually even the slightest hint of criticism and your hounded by the Keef manlove club who react like youve just shat in their pint. But silence tonight! Anyone got the Samaritans number to hand just incase?

Guys never looked match or brain fit.

Part timers or not they are 12 games into their league, pretty fit and up for it. But an alleged professional football team should have no excuses for that result tonight.

They should have scored a few so should we.

Some positives, Josh Law and Erwin looked decent, Carswell decent as well

Played us on the break and defensively we were not exactly much improved from last season.

But hey it's 2-2 all to play for and hopefully we can beat them away, not too optimistic after that tonight TBH, and they will feel that we are there for the taking.

Pots for next round set, one of the following in the draw tomorrow:

FK Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)/AC Omonia (CYP)

Torino FC (ITA)

Hull City AFC (ENG)

JK Nõmme Kalju (EST)/KKS Lech Poznań (POL)

Molde FC (NOR)/ND Gorica (SVN)

PSV Eindhoven (NED)

Some right good possible draws if we make it through

• Like 1

After 20, were world beaters, then shat the nest....lasley was fuckin shockin as was hammy....tells its own story when hes arguein with the cooper stand...if they take their chances were 5-2 down......did Vigurs and Ainsworth come out fir the 2nd half?????

I will tell you what would be a treAt for Motherwell fans. Just one, just one time ever, Hammell would star a season in the condition of a professional footballer. Every year we have the same scenario with him being completely out of shape. What the fuck do we let our players away with over the summer. And he knew he was fucked tonight, because every time the goalie went to throw a ball he turned his back clearly not wanting the ball. The weakest link I'm afraid, has been for 2 years.

The captain was even worse mind you, looked as if he was playing with a hangover, whereas Mcgingerbaws obviously was pished to replace our two goal debutant with Fraser Fucking Kerr,. The usual turgid start to a year! Onwards and upwards

• Like 1

Our goal debuduant was fucked with cramp 10 mins before he came off....ya fuckin walloper...mcgingerbawz....jesus wept

are you on the glue....were you booing mcgingerbaws when he led us twice in the league...christ on a bike...

think you need to stop drinkin the lavvy water

• Like 1

Worryingly bad performance from pretty much every single player. Probably the worst I've ever seen Lasley play. Ever! Did he really take a touch instead of clearing it before hauling down their player for the second penalty?

Vigurs and Ainsworth continue to blow hot and cold and continue to appear to be far too laid back/uninterested. People get shot down for criticising their perceived lack of tracking back but I'm afraid it's a base level requirement for a player and failure to do so leaves the full backs exposed.

Defending from cross balls is still amateurish and yet we still continue to fail to put any sort of pressure on the crosser?!?!!

We were pre-season training in Portugal. Right?

The continued deployment, no matter how brief, of Fraser Kerr at right mid is jaw dropping and it would be funny if it was any other team.

Going to be extremely difficult to progress now, and if our opponents in the draw tomorrow potentially are Hull, PSV or Torino then I'm afraid we've shat in the nest on a scale second only to Albion rovers if that comes to pass. But remember, we've learned our lessons apparently....

after last season i really hoped we had seen the last of kerr being shuffled out to right midfield but here we are still doing it,its fucking torture to watch wallbash.gif

I actually feel pretty bad for him. It isn't his fault he gets chucked out there and watching him poke it past the fullback and run is painful.

Snap_2014_07_18_at_00_43_58.jpg

This is the lead up to the second penalty.

Two banks of four eh?

No centre backs, three midfields within a yard of each other, and wide open spaces around all but one of the Stjarnan players.

The main issue in this photo is Ramsden was sulking about their box after tripping over his own feet when he should have been bursting his gut to get back and occupy that huge space between Hammell and Reid.