Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

Was this worse than HB or MyPa?

Fuck sake, I remember watching Motherwell getting beat 2 1 by Lanark United a few years back.

This could be the right good kick up the arse like we got after the 5_6 dons game, and get us to a really decent season.

Didn't see the game, so not gonna comment, but shit happens in football.

Wee teams have the habit of turning it on against big names.

Whatever happens, I'll still be a well fan this time next year.

Stuart McCall has now overseen two of the most embarrassing defeats in Motherwells history. Albion Rovers in the cup last season and this latest debacle.

That's being generous to him, I make it three if you throw in the 'The Rangers' debacle.

I've said it time and again, McCall is a poor manager and does not for the life of him possess the savy and know how to win games such as this. Yes, he came up trumps against Aberdeen back in May but overall his record does not lie.

In fairness to him its not just him who has the problem. We as a club are a small time outfit with a loser's mentality and a yellow streak as wide as the Clyde running through us from the boardroom to the support. We shrug off utterly inept cup performances and results like tonight with 'We're only Motherwell and we're punching way above our weight' and that is why, IMO we will never achieve anything of note in the game ever again, ie winning a trophy or making some sort of progress in Europe.

• Like 4

What a shitty evening. Between twitter updates, uefa.com updates, text messages & some dire bbc radio Scotland updates, we are ultimately beaten by a team I canny pronounce (who boasted 22 travelling fans) and are famous for the human toilet goal celebration. 3 penalties in two games, conceding virtually 3 last minute goals.

An absolute baws result.

After our stint in Portugal I reckon we'd have a better chance at beating them at foot golf

Baws, shit and crap. Ma wife's giving me a hard time for going mental at the laptop the night. Just a shitty night.

Canny wait for the st mirren game now. Fed up of this Europa league pish.

What a shitty evening. Between twitter updates, uefa.com updates, text messages & some dire bbc radio Scotland updates, we are ultimately beaten by a team I canny pronounce (who boasted 22 travelling fans) and are famous for the human toilet goal celebration. 3 penalties in two games, conceding virtually 3 last minute goals.

An absolute baws result.

After our stint in Portugal I reckon we'd have a better chance at beating them at foot golf

Baws, shit and crap. Ma wife's giving me a hard time for going mental at the laptop the night. Just a shitty night.

Canny wait for the st mirren game now. Fed up of this Europa league pish.

I like your wife

Julian the London cabbie warned us a few weeks ago that they were dangerous from long range :(

Just like Lasley, Carswell and Vigurs.

I will have my bus pass by the time any of them score or even hit the target.

This game was jinxed from the off. 3 penalties from the same player?

I will keep supporting this shower as that is what i do. But boy oh boy did that hurt tonight. Always felt there would be a low after Aberdeen game. Just did not reckon it would come so quickly.

Only consolation is that the £500+ that I would have spent going to Poland will go towards my holiday in September.

I am off to bed. Might have a nightmare that we were knocked out by a semi pro team from Iceland. But then I will wake up and .....facepalm.giffacepalm.gifangry.gifangry.gifmellow.gifmellow.gif

Guilt trip over finances rammed down our throats.

Jolly to Portugal.

Season ticket prices increased to maintain player budget.

McFadden, Anier and Hutchinson offski with no replacements.

Fleeced for Europa home game.

1 friendly during a month of training.

Losing over 210 minutes to amateurs.

Another £250k min thrown away with the consequences of Albion Rovers fresh in the mind.

Serious questions need to be asked of those responsible for running the club on and off the park.

It's remarkably tough to argue against any of that.