Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

Hard to judge what our chances are. We are seeded but they will be 11 games into their season by the time we play them so will be much more "match sharp".

I'd imagine if we did get through that you would be given more tickets than the UEFA minimum. The ground is about to be developed to put more seats in but obviously not in time for this game.

I imagine even the most vocal Bangor diehard would see the sense in moving the game to accommodate the 2-3000 Well fans that would travel down -- money talks, and the potential of £50,000(ish), would be tempting surely.

1403813906[/url]' post='415007']

I imagine even the most vocal Bangor diehard would see the sense in moving the game to accommodate the 2-3000 Well fans that would travel down -- money talks, and the potential of £50,000(ish), would be tempting surely.

2 - 3000? During the fair fortnight? Be stunned at that.

• Like 1

Is it really a factor these days ? No mass industries shut down.

the Fair?

maybe you're correct about trades that it was originated from, but nowadays it must be near the top of the busiest holiday weeks with the Scottish Schools being closed and a large majority of Scots taking advantage of cheaper fares to be returning home just as the English school system breaks up on the day of our game

the Fair?

maybe you're correct about trades that it was originated from, but nowadays it must be near the top of the busiest holiday weeks with the Scottish Schools being closed and a large majority of Scots taking advantage of cheaper fares to be returning home just as the English school system breaks up on the day of our game

you are right there ian that they are the busiest weeks

the flights back to scotland from cyprus are no cheap

The problem is that there is nowhere to move it to. The only bigger ground in North Wales (or even north of the M4) is the Glyndwr University Stadium in Wrexham - which currently has no pitch!

Anyway, we've got to get past these pesky Icelanders first. If you end up in Iceland their ground only holds 1000 as well.

you are right there ian that they are the busiest weeks

the flights back to scotland from cyprus are no cheap

a seasoned traveller would have booked cheap to London and onto Iceland with the ugly twin

or you not wanting to miss Brechin?

Anyway, we've got to get past these pesky Icelanders first. If you end up in Iceland their ground only holds 1000 as well.

I wish you well with that. Would rather the shorter trip and hope we get through to the next round.

As for travelling fans. I reckon more like 1000-1500 given the fixture is in the holiday month of July. I know a couple that cannot make it due to holiday commitments and (as it happens) the Commonwealth Games...