Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

1404420708[/url]' post='415356']

Anyone looked into travel? I'm having a look just now. *deleted coz i was looking at the wrong dates like a tube*.

Wed - Friday is £323 return from Aberdeen, best I've found so far.

Flying with who?

1404420708[/url]' post='415356']

Anyone looked into travel? I'm having a look just now. *deleted coz i was looking at the wrong dates like a tube*.

Wed - Friday is £323 return from Aberdeen, best I've found so far.

The decorator's apprentice booked up for Iceland last week laugh1.gif

• Like 1

Flying with who?

I think it was Easyjet, I just did a general search on Skyscanner. Somebody's telling me that you can go from Bristol to Iceland, and then fly back to Edinburgh for £230 though!

OTF - haha, that's confidence for you!

Will be booking my flight tomorrow. Birmingham direct is £186 but it is stupid times that you are getting in at (2320 in Reykjavik and 0340 in Birmingham on the way back) just looking in to hotels and find where the stadium is as it is just out side Reykjavik as far as I have been told.

Like this quote form the sportsbreakfast website:

Thursday afternoon and evening marked the return of European football for over 70 sides around Europe, with the Europa League staging the first legs of their first qualifying round for the high finishers and cup winners in Europe’s smaller leagues. From Malta to Macedonia, sides representing 33 nations took to the field yesterday to try to advance their (in some cases slim) hopes of reaching the Europa League group stage, alongside prestigious clubs like Sevilla, Everton, Fiorentina, and Dynamo Kyiv, not to mention the other quality teams that are entering the competition in the remaining four qualifying rounds like Hull City (3rd qualifying round), Motherwell (2nd qualifying round), Dynamo Moscow (3rd qualifying round), Club Brugge (3rd qualifying round), and Tottenham Hotspur (4th/Play-Off qualifying round). These first qualifying round first legs were played over the course of the past few days, with three matches occurring prior to the smorgasbord of action seen on Thursday.

• Like 2