Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

Wasn't going to go but booked it late last night after getting ridiculously jealous of the rest of the Bois booking up. Leaving Wednesday morning Glasgow > Gatwick > Reykjavik, before returning on the Friday night Reykjavik > Brimingham and then the train home from Birmingham on the Saturday morning! Just over £200 for that.

Going to be a cracker of the trip!

Doesn't look like I'll make this one, quite gutted as it was a lot cheaper than I thought! Really hope we can get through and get a decent tie in the next round...

Doesn't look like I can make the home leg either, as no way back up the road after the game! :(

Doesn't look like I'll make this one, quite gutted as it was a lot cheaper than I thought! Really hope we can get through and get a decent tie in the next round...

Doesn't look like I can make the home leg either, as no way back up the road after the game! :(

Where's up the road?

Wasn't going to go but booked it late last night after getting ridiculously jealous of the rest of the Bois booking up. Leaving Wednesday morning Glasgow > Gatwick > Reykjavik, before returning on the Friday night Reykjavik > Brimingham and then the train home from Birmingham on the Saturday morning! Just over £200 for that.

Going to be a cracker of the trip!

Exact same journey as me mate.

1404509661[/url]' post='415400']

That's us booked too. You wanting my spare kilt?

rtfm.gif That decorator fella has managed every tie in European competition ever (possibly pictorial evidence to prove this kicking around) and without the need to dress like a Christmas tree so I'll follow that leadok.gif

Plan to speak to a daft laddie to see if he wants one of his latest creations showcased on the catwalk that will be Reykjavik. A rogues gallery if you like! 'Trendy not rowdy' you see...

That is the one I am on. Went to book it and it jumped up to £200 so booked it through edreams and got it for £190.

Three of us all flying out from Brum on the same Tuesday night flight.

Flying back straight after the game, to Brum via. Berlin.

£279 each return.

See you on the flight guys.

Edited by Southernsteel2014

no one is even guaranteed a match will take place yet, how could they be guaranteed a ticket?

There won't be any guarantee of a ticket. We've booked now to fly before the prices go up any more. If we can't get a match ticket from MFC we'll just turn up and hope to either buy one from a local supporter or from their club. Alternatively we'll put on some sad faces with all our 'Well gear on and stand outside the players / directors entrance hoping that someone feels sorry for us. We're not bothered about getting a seat. I'll quite happily stand in as a ball boy for the night if it means getting in.

There won't be any guarantee of a ticket. We've booked now to fly before the prices go up any more. If we can't get a match ticket from MFC we'll just turn up and hope to either buy one from a local supporter or from their club. Alternatively we'll put on some sad faces with all our 'Well gear on and stand outside the players / directors entrance hoping that someone feels sorry for us. We're not bothered about getting a seat. I'll quite happily stand in as a ball boy for the night if it means getting in.

This plus one.