Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

Tongue firmly in cheek, however, I can imagine the conversation in the boardroom... rolleyes.gif

What should we charge the fans for the Euro tie?

£25, we might as well make some money off them.

Well yeah, there's no point lowering the prices to try and find entice another couple of hundred daytrippers.

Hope they have brought the tickets for the away leg with them because, as of 3 pm today the ticket office had no idea the cost, how many we are getting or even when. If they have not brought the tickets over it does not leave much time to post them out

1405534322[/url]' post='416310']

Hope they have brought the tickets for the away leg with them because, as of 3 pm today the ticket office had no idea the cost, how many we are getting or even when. If they have not brought the tickets over it does not leave much time to post them out

Good chance that we might pick them up over there.

I see you can buy tickets for the game at the gate

Yeah PATG now for Cooper & East stand.

Looking forward to the game, think it will be similar to the Breidablik game a few years ago with the odd goal winning it. I'd imagine it will be the same starting line up from the Fulham game.

Here's hoping we get a few more punters through the gate. A sub 4000 crowd would be a massive disappointment. On the field I'd be more than happy with 1-0 or 2-0 tonight, keeping a clean sheet is hugely important and any win without Stjarnan scoring would put us firmly in the driving seat.

Think this mob will be more tidy than we are giving them credit for.

Will be delighted with any sort of win

I don't think many are underestimating them. Any team that are unbeaten in 13 competitive matches including a 8-0 aggregate win over Bangor are NOT to be underestimated at all.

This tie is very much in the balance.

They may not be a better team but they are fitter and we are light up front, so that evens it out even more.

I would be (pleasantly) surprised if this was a routine win/game/s